What's new

Election Fraud

Wait, can you do that?
babe can do anything, can do all things, can be anywhere, can be in any time, can have any experience that has ever been had, can have been educated in any subject, can have known anyone who has ever existed.

Like I've said, Forrest Gump has nothing on babe other than his laugh.

The title of this thread leads to the only extension of the phrase needed, and really ends the thread.

Election fraud... isn't a thing.

'Nuff said.

Some might imagine that this has no bearing on "election fraud" if they consider only the ballots and the counting as possible points of "fraud". But in fact, this is the more important realm of "fraud" on the issue of elections.

It takes either a programmed 'bot or an ignoramus to claim there is "no fraud" in voting. Bald statements of the kind, with no actual investigations or data, are patently "without evidence".

Even Democrats were claiming fraud in massive respects in the 2016, 2004, and 2000 elections, on all levels of possible cheating. Even now, you can see some court cases instigated by democrat operatives which assert specific instances of election fraud. The notorious Clinton battle axe lawyers contested some Republican victories claiming "election fraud" including compromised voting machines, etc. And we can find some posts in here by the fraud deniers about Republican gerrymanderin, even while democrats have successfully gained at least 4 US House seats, given reliable election data from the past, just this year. I have to laugh at that idea of "reliable election data from the past". Can't really win a discussion point with a Unicorn. Cheating is institutionalized in many respects, and you just have to go with the results of the pattern. But still, re-drawing maps and shifting groups of voters has been standard for decades. There's lot of local deal-making involved in politicians of both parties favoring "Safe" re-election prospects. And that is what the term "Establishment" is founded on.

However, in the gerrymandering that the democrats are doing this year, they are giving up "safety" to a degree in favoring the idea that they can win the more marginal districts.

Both political parties have attempted various fraudulent schemes in some areas where they thought they had "protection" from local district attorneys, or compliant voting officials, for decades if not centuries in this country.

Of particular note, there has been no generous declaration of democrats or any democrat "victors" that they fully support audits, recounts, or full partisan poll watcher inspection of the count.

Instead, the Democrats are in full court press to eliminate all possible forms of realistic protections against fraud.

Can we just lock this ****ing thread? There was no true election fraud. Ten zillion Republican judges and others have proven so.

Jesus Christ. Trump is a con man. Get over it, losers.
Democrats have vigorously "defended" against audits and recounts at every possible point in the legal system. Nevertheless, there has been a steady stream of results that have substantiated the claims of irregularities or fraud in many states.

The all-in media "mainstream" has not been willing to publicize any of it factually. Systematicaly dismissing, without evidence, every instance of fraud, does not lend to credibility in the media generally.

A batch of ballots coming in without a chain of custody record, from any source, that counts out as 99% for one party, is wildly impossible even in a district where the overall count is 90% the same way, even in a lot of 100. 1000 or 10000 ballots that far off the statistical mean needs an explanation. It is in itself, evidence of fraud. But the media reported many such additions to the tally late in the races in many states. They themselves produced the evidence of fraud and broadcast it to the world literally the morning after the elections of 2020. And then they started their absurd denials calling dlaims of election fraud "without evidence."

Suppression of free speech is also evidence of fascism.

babe can do anything, can do all things, can be anywhere, can be in any time, can have any experience that has ever been had, can have been educated in any subject, can have known anyone who has ever existed.

Like I've said, Forrest Gump has nothing on babe other than his laugh.

There's a song "Imagine" all about the fantasy of a better world without God, religion, greed, or work. You can imagine a lot of things you can't make real.

But exaggerated projections of factual claims does not change the facts.

I don't expect you to easily believe just anything even if I say it, but you rarely disappoint with your fantastic ability to misunderstand, mischaracterize, or pursue relentless denials of truth.

I understand.

The problem arises when a person first believes a dream before looking for the facts. The ability to recognize facts is the first protection a mind can erect against foolish beliefs.

A song like "Imagine" can charm us only so long as we do not see the fact that purposed propaganda always serves to centralize power and wealth in the hands of a small core of manipulators if not a dictator. But rarely can even a dictator stand alone, without a network of interested compliant supporters, particularly wealthy supporters. Such networks are the symbolic core of the word "fascist".

My friend who believed the song could not see the network even while he decried all the "Communist" success stores as "State Capitalism". He mourned the fact that these interests had betrayed his cause. He thought these dictatorships were the worsst betrayal of the very truth of his cause. He loved his dream, his song, his hope that people could just get past control, power, wealth, and just be happy. Yah, he loved his booze and pot too. But he would never swat a fly either. He still had his humanity.

Factually, a large and prospering middle class well above the poverty circumstances is the only possible way this world and its peoples can ever avoid the multifarious modes of tyranny. And inviolate property rights are the only way to get there. And that's as close to "happy" materialism can get you. The other way is to love God and just keep His commandments.

There's a song "Imagine" all about the fantasy of a better world without God, religion, greed, or work. You can imagine a lot of things you can't make real.

But exaggerated projections of factual claims does not change the facts.

I don't expect you to easily believe just anything even if I say it, but you rarely disappoint with your fantastic ability to misunderstand, mischaracterize, or pursue relentless denials of truth.

I understand.

The problem arises when a person first believes a dream before looking for the facts. The ability to recognize facts is the first protection a mind can erect against foolish beliefs.

A song like "Imagine" can charm us only so long as we do not see the fact that purposed propaganda always serves to centralize power and wealth in the hands of a small core of manipulators if not a dictator. But rarely can even a dictator stand alone, without a network of interested compliant supporters, particularly wealthy supporters. Such networks are the symbolic core of the word "fascist".

My friend who believed the song could not see the network even while he decried all the "Communist" success stores as "State Capitalism". He mourned the fact that these interests had betrayed his cause. He thought these dictatorships were the worsst betrayal of the very truth of his cause. He loved his dream, his song, his hope that people could just get past control, power, wealth, and just be happy. Yah, he loved his booze and pot too. But he would never swat a fly either. He still had his humanity.

Factually, a large and prospering middle class well above the poverty circumstances is the only possible way this world and its peoples can ever avoid the multifarious modes of tyranny. And inviolate property rights are the only way to get there. And that's as close to "happy" materialism can get you. The other way is to love God and just keep His commandments.
Did you respond to the wrong post?

Did you respond to the wrong post?
I was mocking you, for your exaggerated claims about me.

Maybe I should smile and just say good job.

It is the sad reality that every European, or basically doomed infidel on planet earth, or every incurable and hopelessly deformed racist by birth, is descended, with high statistical probability and in multiple lines, from Charlemagne. We are the mutants who wandered off the stable African Eden and got lost in the cold northern latitudes and evolved with a positive Darwinian predilection for pale skin.

Corollaries to this thesis relate me, and you, to every deplorable character in the history of Europe. It was fashionable for centuries for huddling masses of marginal humanity outside the palaces to claim royal heritage, and some of the claims were even false, but hopeful for the talebearers and the befuddled stinking peasants. A likely tolerable lass could at least imagine one night inside a castle, and maybe even a bath.

In this wide world, bro, fiction seldom rises to the level of reality, no matter how hard we try to accentuate the tales with truth.

We are the mutants who wandered off the stable African Eden and got lost in the cold northern latitudes and evolved with a positive Darwinian predilection for pale skin.

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

"It was assumed that the lighter skin was something needed in high latitudes, to synthesize vitamin D in places where UV light is lower than in the tropics," Lalueza-Fox told LiveScience.

Scientists had assumed this was true because people need vitamin D for healthy bones, and can synthesize it in the skin with energy from the sun's UV rays, but darker skin, like that of the hunter-gatherer man, prevents UV-ray absorption.

But the new discovery shows that latitude alone didn't drive the evolution of Europeans' light skin. If it had, light skin would have become widespread in Europeans millennia earlier, Lalueza-Fox said.