What's new

Enes Kanter Highlights vs. Thunders

Corbin has never rewarded Kanter for playing well. Even with the game Kanter was having last night, Corbin pulled him out and put in Millsap. With Favors out, I expect Millsap to get 40 minutes and Evans to get 8; I doubt Kanter will get even 12.

This is the killer. Carrol has a game like Kanter did, and he's starting for the next month.

Corbin has it out for Favors, and especially Burks, and Kanter.

This is the killer. Carrol has a game like Kanter did, and he's starting for the next month.

Corbin has it out for Favors, and especially Burks, and Kanter.

Sorry, dude, but this is more butt-hurt than I thought you'd get. But, yeah, a ****ing trade better happen soon to free up some minutes.

Highlights like these make me positively yearn for a legit PnR PG for these young bigs.

I'm getting very close to thinking we should trade both Al and Paul (even though the latter is my boyee)...

This. Good work.

Highlights like these make me positively yearn for a legit PnR PG for these young bigs.

I'm getting very close to thinking we should trade both Al and Paul (even though the latter is my boyee)...

And a coach that knows how to teach it. 90% of the time on this team when a big goes to set a pick it is completely botched and serves no purpose at all.

Sorry, dude, but this is more butt-hurt than I thought you'd get. But, yeah, a ****ing trade better happen soon to free up some minutes.

Ok a little too much agreed. Can we agree that he makes it harder on them?

I really didn't see him struggling at any point this year. It was just lack of consistent minutes and limited touches IMO. Yes, he's not rebounding as well, but last year he wasn't scouted and maybe that's where those came from along with a bigger body.

What are you kidding? He's struggled plenty. One good game doesn't change that.

Ok a little too much agreed. Can we agree that he makes it harder on them?

To be honest, the only thing I definitely from Corbin is the institution of a conservative one-dimensional offense + a lackluster commitment to policing his own defensive changes. I get so mad at both of these things that I'm prone to butt-hurt comments myself.