What's new

ENES KANTER's 2nd Match is staring now :) >>Turkey - Germany<<< LIVE MATCH LINK HERE :) <<<

Kanter puts in a lot of effort, moreso than anybody else on the floor. His tenacity with rebounding seemed unmatched. And I liked how after he missed a shot, he retaliated with a steal. But other than that, he's just kinda been in the game. No real other skills shown.

- Craig

Kanter puts in a lot of effort, moreso than anybody else on the floor. His tenacity with rebounding seemed unmatched. And I liked how after he missed a shot, he retaliated with a steal. But other than that, he's just kinda been in the game. No real other skills shown.

- Craig

Pretty much. Just way too much chucking.

- Craig

Yeah, I'm very worried about his ability to catch passes to the other team's feet...

I'd really like to see the Turkey PG run a few plays to get Enes in the offense. This is a pretty crazy game to watch... Wish we had summer league now.

- Craig

I couldn't agree more. This basketball is horrible. Those Turkish guards are awful. Kanter is showing that he plays hard and really gets after it on the glass, a skill that will IMMEDIATELY help the Jazz as we couldn't rebound worth ***** last year. He's very active, runs the screen and roll very well. His feet aren't the world's quickest, and every one is calling him Boozer, but there's a big difference when you're a legit 6'11 vs. Boozer's 6'8. Kanter will be guarding Centers, not PFs, which will fit him much better.

He plays hard, runs the floor incredibly well for a big man, and seems to have some very nice skills. Once he gets into a game where plays are actually ran for players, he seems like he will be very capable to be a really nice big man. But for now, this team is so bad I don't see how we will be able to get any read on him from this...

I couldn't agree more. This basketball is horrible. Those Turkish guards are awful. Kanter is showing that he plays hard and really gets after it on the glass, a skill that will IMMEDIATELY help the Jazz as we couldn't rebound worth ***** last year. He's very active, runs the screen and roll very well. His feet aren't the world's quickest, and every one is calling him Boozer, but there's a big difference when you're a legit 6'11 vs. Boozer's 6'8. Kanter will be guarding Centers, not PFs, which will fit him much better.

He plays hard, runs the floor incredibly well for a big man, and seems to have some very nice skills. Once he gets into a game where plays are actually ran for players, he seems like he will be very capable to be a really nice big man. But for now, this team is so bad I don't see how we will be able to get any read on him from this...

Great points.

Watching these past two games, it seems pretty obvious that Kanter's greatest strength is his motor. He is always moving(sometimes overplaying his man) which will probably translate to a lot of foul trouble. He still seems super raw so I think we'll just have to be patient for a few years. But the combo of his size, good hands, and motor has me pretty excited. He'll contribute right away defensively and with rebounding.