What's new

ESPN 2015 front-office rankings: Coaches

I mentioned this in the initial thread about Front Office rankings, but nobody responded. It really seems like he should be higher as he definitely impacts the on-court performance of the team in a positive way imo.

Glad you finally made it to New York D-Fish. Enjoy that dumpster fire and being the worst head coach in the league.

Coaches rated higher than Snyder that I would disagree with:

Jason Kidd
Brad Stevens
Kevin McHale
George Karl (this year)
Stan Van Gundy (this year)

Next year Snyder moves up 8 spots, DL 4 and the Jazz over all 5.

You cant expect Snyder to be ranked that high, #18 is generous. He is a rookie who hasn't been able to obtain a winning record. To put him in the top 10 wouldn't be fair. I hate how overrated Brad Stevens is though.

You cant expect Snyder to be ranked that high, #18 is generous. He is a rookie who hasn't been able to obtain a winning record. To put him in the top 10 wouldn't be fair. I hate how overrated Brad Stevens is though.

Dat east coast bias/sucking up to Bill Simmons effect doe.

Kidd seems a promising young coach...he did pretty well with the Nets last season...Blatche, Livingston Teletovic and Alan Anderson they all had their best season under Kidd.

He is doing good things with the Bucks too, carrying them to the playoffs without Jabari Parker and Sanders. He involves all the players in the roster.