What's new

Exum Probable to Return for Monday's Game

Firstly Dante hasn't played for 2 months. Of course he was going to be rusty. But he led the team in plus minus.
He was only a +2 before garbage time bumped him up to a +7. All those guys who played 2 minutes are sitting on a pretty +5.

I'm a Dante fan but his +/- tonight is misleading

I saw Rus shoot 2 today... tbh I reckon I saw about 5 through the game.
Dante
Rus x 2
Noel?
Some other scrub.

You are right that there were other airballs in the game. Only one of the airballs was a wide open set shot though. Russells airballs were shots he created off the dribble while being defended. Exums airball was a wide open undefended catch and shoot. It was like 2 feet short lol. Rough.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I said almost 5 ( including this season)... but to be more accurate he only played in 2.5 season worth of the games.

Is this his 5th season already? Sheesh. Hard to keep track when he's always injured.

Reactions: MVP
I'm so tired of the constant negativity around here. For **** sake, be positive instead of some trolling douchebag.

You are right that there were other airballs in the game. Only one of the airballs was a wide open set shot though. Russells airballs were shots he created off the dribble while being defended. Exums airball was a wide open undefended catch and shoot. It was like 2 feet short lol. Rough.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Guess the nerf thing isn't working out for him.

Most of U people are ridiculous. He hasn't played in over 2 months. He comes back rusty. He finishes with a plus in the game. He was plus 2 when he played 13 proper in game minutes. Better than the rest of the team. That's facts

Rubio and Neto are both probable for tomorrow night, the Jazz haven't had all 3 point guards healthy at the same time since the first part of January.

He's been sitting for 2 months, c'mon start bagging him in 3 weeks if he ain't delivering

Problem is he is always shaking off rust or something... one airball ain’t an issue and @fishonjazz woupd absolutely airball a three in a game... it happens to the best of us.