What's new

Exums feet

Karadrys30

I have seen some great defense from Exum when he is on the floor. The one knock I have had against him is his footwork. I saw vast improvements last night. Exum has the tools and if he continues to learn the fundementals and not just rely on natural ability he will be a scary man on the wing.

I have seen some great defense from Exum when he is on the floor. The one knock I have had against him is his footwork. I saw vast improvements last night. Exum has the tools and if he continues to learn the fundementals and not just rely on natural ability he will be a scary man on the wing.
I completely agree. Watching him go bumbling and stumbling through the lane at OKC only to lose the ball again and again was painful, but then he has moments of brilliance (like last night) and I think that we can't give up on this guy. Playing defense like he does on a guy like Harden is extraordinary, and if he can figure out how to keep control of the ball and increase his percentage finishing at the hoop and also shooting threes he would be very valuable to our team. He sure was valuable last night.

I never doubted Exum. He just needed some time to get back into the groove of things. I think he found that groove finally!