What's new

Fantasy League??

If someone starts another one ill join. I am in one the site has that drafted already, but I can do another.

Anybody doing a fantasy league with a spot still open? Would be nice to play with some fellow Jazz fans.

I remember the one we had a couple years ago that we all paid in. That was the funnest, most active fantasy sports game I have ever been in. We should do that again! Even the last place guy stayed active. It was great.

Anyone up for that? We used league safe as the escrow and it worked perfectly!

Anybody doing a fantasy league with a spot still open? Would be nice to play with some fellow Jazz fans.

I have a team that opened up today in a ESPN points keeper league that you can have if you want it. If you do PM me your E-Mail and I'll send you an invite. Small league of mostly Jazz fans. One Laker fan and one Warrior fan that we like to raz all the time.

I remember the one we had a couple years ago that we all paid in. That was the funnest, most active fantasy sports game I have ever been in. We should do that again! Even the last place guy stayed active. It was great.

Yeah, that was a fun league. I'm all league'd out at the moment unfortunately though.

Running a VERY competitive and deep keeper league with jazzfanzers in the UGLI forum. We're in our 2nd year.

Yeah, that was a fun league. I'm all league'd out at the moment unfortunately though.

Running a VERY competitive and deep keeper league with jazzfanzers in the UGLI forum. We're in our 2nd year.

Even though I just said I'm league'd out I could be convinced to do a league on ESPN. Would kind of be fun to do a points league honestly.

Gotta be for money, post in this thread if any of y'all would be in. If we get 5, I'll start recruiting hard to get us to 10-12

Agreed that league was tons of fun. I would be more than down to do one like that again.

Even though I just said I'm league'd out I could be convinced to do a league on ESPN. Would kind of be fun to do a points league honestly.

Gotta be for money, post in this thread if any of y'all would be in. If we get 5, I'll start recruiting hard to get us to 10-12

Count me in.

Let me know if you'll be doing it. How much money?

Count me in for a money league. I am open to the amount. I think last time we did 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place paid out.

Trust me it was a super fun league. Trades, activity, everything. I'll be active the whole time even if my team sucks (which is not likely :) ).

I say we do $50 buy in. I think thats what we did last time? Sounds like a lot, but for the amount of time that's put into it, it's not very much at all.

What do you guys think?

£¥£

You're gonna need therapy at some point. You know that, right?

You're gonna need therapy at some point. You know that, right?

I'm in a Keeper Football League, 3 regular football leagues, a Keeper baseball league, A keeper basketball league, a regular basketball league, a golf league, sometimes I randomly play in those one week fantasy contests for money, and I make a few sports bets per day.

I do NOT have a problem!!!!!!!

So we'd do H2H points right?

I looked around and these scoring settings seem to be pretty common.

What did you have in mind?

Field Goals Attempted (FGA)-0.45
Field Goals Made (FGM)1.0
Free Throws Attempted (FTA)-0.75
Free Throws Made (FTM)1.0
3-point Shots Made (3PTM)3.0
Points Scored (PTS)0.5
Total Rebounds (REB)1.5
Assists (AST)2.0
Steals (ST)3.0
Blocked Shots (BLK)3.0
Turnovers (TO)-2.0