What's new

Fanzz supposed to be ran by teh Jazz?

The Fresh Prince

Then how come I go to a Fanzz in Texas, then to one out here in Junction City, Colorado they ain't got not one piece of Jazz merch?

Lynch Greg! All his fault!

Then how come I go to a Fanzz in Texas, then to one out here in Junction City, Colorado they ain't got not one piece of Jazz merch?

Its teh myth.... fanzz run by nba yo

The Fanzz at the South Towne Mall appears to be ran by 15 year old girls.

Kidding, kind of.

I did talk to a guy there and he told me they will take your number and call you when they start giving away free tickets with a purchase. Should be soon. Just a heads up for my peeps.

The Fanzz at the South Towne Mall appears to be ran by 15 year old girls.

Kidding, kind of.

I did talk to a guy there and he told me they will take your number and call you when they start giving away free tickets with a purchase. Should be soon. Just a heads up for my peeps.

Holy hell awesome info gameface.
I have been calling the stores to ask when they were gonna do that promo.

Gonna get a kanter and hayward jersey so I will have one of each of the core 4

It's run by myself and Lamar Odom.

I'm not sure we care what you think of our business plan.

Guy at Fanzz let me know they have started giving away free tickets today. Said the spend $50 and get upper bowl tickets were already gone but they still had the Spend $100 and get lower bowl tickets. I imagine this is all Utah Fanzz stores but I'd call ahead for availability before making a drive anywhere.

Guy at Fanzz let me know they have started giving away free tickets today. Said the spend $50 and get upper bowl tickets were already gone but they still had the Spend $100 and get lower bowl tickets. I imagine this is all Utah Fanzz stores but I'd call ahead for availability before making a drive anywhere.

I know what I'm doing tomorrow :)

I know what I'm doing tomorrow :)

Called 3 fanz the day after gameface's notification of the promo and all three were out of lower bowl :(
So I aint bought ****

Called 3 fanz the day after gameface's notification of the promo and all three were out of lower bowl :(
So I aint bought ****

It sounded like they went fast. I would like it if they only gave them to people buying Jazz related stuff or who express an interest in the Jazz, but I'm guessing they're handing them out to everyone.

I'm sure they'll do this several more times this year. I'll try to keep my ears open.