What's new

Favors is being wasted by this franchise

I would like to know if franklin believes that there are any problems with anything corbin does.

Seems like franklin thinks corbin is perfect

I don't think Corbin is perfect. He made some mistakes too but in the end the Jazz lost because the players did not execute enough. I actually was surprised how long Kanter stayed in the game considering he wasn't playing that well. I still don't get the love he has for Carroll and Tinsley but I didn't always agree with Jerry Sloan either. Some fans seem to have less patience for Ty than Jerry even though both guys did some strange things.

I always love Jazz fans(yes I know other fans do this) degrading the opponent who just beat your team. I know that the Hornets don't have a lot of "name" players but they play hard and they have a soon to be great player in Davis, Vasquez was awesome tonight, and Anderson killed us tonight. The Jazz couldn't keep Lopez off the boards either. I guess what I am saying is that fans who say a teams sucks after their team loses to them end up looking pretty stupid.

Hinging it all on 56 seconds?

What's abundantly clear is the Jazz typical athleticism deficit. Putting this on a coach between a rock & a hard place is not fair at all.

Sure.

But I'm not hinging it all on 56 seconds. Favors was either the best or second-best big tonight. Al was not in the conversation, was not making plays, and was his typical sieve self, defensively.

I would like to know if franklin believes that there are any problems with anything corbin does.

Sigh. Another good dupe turned into permatroll. Fallow me more, please. Fallow!

Sure.

But I'm not hinging it all on 56 seconds. Favors was either the best or second-best big tonight. Al was not in the conversation, was not making plays, and was his typical sieve self, defensively.

I didn't get to watch the first 2.5 so I'll concede.

My point is the Jazz desperately need some talent. D-Will, Harden... As much as I want it to be the term you created but I just don't see it out of any of them. Typical projections are a bitch for me and I wish someone could prove me wrong.

I always love Jazz fans(yes I know other fans do this) degrading the opponent who just beat your team. I know that the Hornets don't have a lot of "name" players but they play hard and they have a soon to be great player in Davis, Vasquez was awesome tonight, and Anderson killed us tonight. The Jazz couldn't keep Lopez off the boards either. I guess what I am saying is that fans who say a teams sucks after their team loses to them end up looking pretty stupid.

Nobody's saying the Hornets suck for the sake of putting them down. It's more like "Lopez and Aminu are not very good, why are they lighting us up? Oh yeah, Al Jefferson"

franklin probably thinks putting jefferson and millsap in on defense at the end instead of favors/kanter was a brilliant move.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SiroMar again.

He doesn't seem like anything special yet give him time it is like a group of reta ded Favors groupies are all on his junk. Does his 4 pt a game wow you ?

He doesn't seem like anything special yet give him time it is like a group of reta ded Favors groupies are all on his junk. Does his 4 pt a game wow you ?

He's already fairly special on the defensive end and on the boards. At the very worse he can be a Tyson Chandler like player. Still, it's way too early to write him off as an offensive liability in his less than 150 games played so far.

Seriously shut the **** up.

You and people like you can fool themselves and believe in a dream, but if you watch the games carefully you can see how many stupid mistakes Favors do in a game. He is very inconsistent, so many up and downs, its been 2 years and he didnt make any progress. It is different to have a potential and to reach your potential. Defensively he has tools to be great, but offensively i barely see him making the right choice, he is so reckless and cant use half of his talents. You guys may live in your dream world but i believe that Favors have so many flaws on his game to improve so that he can become and allstar in near future.