What's new

Game Thread Feb 03, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hawks

Added to Calendar: 02-03-23

Wait, I thought you were a Jazz fan and it was bad to root for Jazz players to suck? What a hypocrite lmfao
Please quote what exactly he said that was "rooting for jazz players to suck". Calling it like you see it is a far cry from hoping it happens that way. If I call out cops for being racist trash I'm not "rooting" for it.

Please quote what exactly he said that was "rooting for jazz players to suck". Calling it like you see it is a far cry from hoping it happens that way. If I call out cops for being racist trash I'm not "rooting" for it.
Will be find one eventually (not now), but he has said it several times to me directly.

Wait, I thought you were a Jazz fan and it was bad to root for Jazz players to suck? What a hypocrite lmfao
Who is rooting for jazz players to suck? Stating that a jazz player sucks is much different than wanting them to suck. I wish KO was a league mvp.

Ah, here comes the Cy show. Just gonna use that ignore feature for a while until he gets himself under control lol. Sometimes you gotta put him in timeout for a while.

Who is rooting for jazz players to suck? Stating that a jazz player sucks is much different than wanting them to suck. I wish KO was a league mvp.
Lmfao. Sure bud.

I'm the same way with Sexton but for some reason I draw your criticism, hence you being a hypocrite

One thing I dont do is criticize KO when he is playing well. Just when he sucks.

I just hope to hell that the ship has finally sailed on trading for Collins. Vando alone is much better than he is. It would take major miracle to fix that guy’s 3 stroke.