What's new

Game Thread Feb 04, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks

Added to Calendar: 02-04-24

Collin trying take on the whole Bucks team
That whole sequence was pretty funny
- Giannis with the hold my face soccer flop, refs dont call anything.
-Collin doing the flext taunt to Giannis(should have also motioned "too small"), refs still dont do anything.
- Beasley sees this all goes down and steps in front of Collin who flops himself. While Beasley casually acts like Collin just got in his way.

Sexton has that Dawg in him.
Don't trade him. We need Dawgs on this team

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It's just miserable watching a team that can't get stops in the paint for the life of them.

I get that Will Hardy would rather sacrifice a mile of defense than an inch of offense when it comes to minute distribution, but it doesn't make it any less of an abomination to watch.

It's just miserable watching a team that can't get stops in the paint for the life of them.

I get that Will Hardy would rather sacrifice a mile of defense than an inch of offense when it comes to minute distribution, but it doesn't make it any less of an abomination to watch.
You said it best in the last game thread. The 5 out offense HAS to be close to perfect on offense. If they are missing shots or turning out over then they will be blown out.

Kessler is 7 of his last 9 from the line

Sacramento is so windy right now it messed with the cell towers and our internet is down. Doesnt
Look like I’m missing much.

Gianni's cooked Kessler bad there