What's new

Game Thread Feb 04, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks

Added to Calendar: 02-04-24

Almost because he's actually getting adequate playing time in this half.
It's funny how many games this season that hardy won't play him, the jazz get way down, then Kessler comes in late on the third, the jazz go on a run and hardy is forced to leave him on the game to finish.
Has happened quite a few times.

It's way way way past time to give Kessler 30 minutes or close to 30 minutes every game.

Pretty much a guarantee he would lead the league in blocks and be in the running for dpoy

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Not when you're shooting almost 10% from 3 over the last 6 games
No you can still have a really good stretch even if you have been shooting poorly recently.

Wow.

No you can still have a really good stretch even if you have been shooting poorly recently.

I agree. He has made some great plays but the one play he dribbled and pulled up for a 0 pass 3 when you're shooting 10% is a terrible play

Kessler getting significant burn and it’s paying off… and one of the games from Keyonte that makes you hopeful for the future.

Bye bye Sexton
Instead of a post like that you should try something like "wow Kessler making free throws?!". Or "Clarkson has really come alive" or "keyonte is having a great game".

The jazz are playing great right now. It's a really opportune time for a positive post