What's new

Game Thread Feb 12, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-12-24

I'm interested to watch after a couple of days to adjust to the trades and see how we do. If Hardy can do something with this group he is an amazing coach.

Warriors have been hot lately and we are reconfiguring rotations and stuff, so this is gonna be a tough game to win.

This is the make or break game for me if its a light tank or a tank destroyer. I am rooting for the latter as I get at least some bragging rights.

This is the make or break game for me if its a light tank or a tank destroyer. I am rooting for the latter as I get at least some bragging rights.
Actually, this isnt the official replacement game. This was always scheduled to be played here.

We play GSW twice in 3 days, and the next one (Feb 15th) is the replacement game. Its also a back to back for both teams, but GSW plays a late night game at home after which they travel to elevation to play a game against us that starts just 23 hours after their previous game. Now if you also factor in that we are only playing our 2nd game with new rotations and the next is gonna be the 4th, I'd say winning that game is much more likely.

So if you wanna maximize your chance to get bragging rights, dont count this game but count the other one.

Saw Steve Kerr and Mike Dunleavy Jr. at JFK airport last night. Thought they were flying here for the game tonight but I guess they were on their way to the funeral.

Not sure it means anything but Keyonte was wearing the same practice jersey as the starters and Dunn was wearing the same one as the bench at practice today.

Not sure it means anything but Keyonte was wearing the same practice jersey as the starters and Dunn was wearing the same one as the bench at practice today.
Interesting

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk