What's new

Game Thread Feb 13, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pacers

Added to Calendar: 02-13-23

What's Danny's next move if this team keeps winning?
be glad he was successful at bringing in solid players in the trades last summer?
I really don't think he expects us to be worse that we already were before the trades at the deadline, except to struggle some finishing games getting used to playing more minutes usage swap etc.
the Finnisher is still the first option, Kessler is still manning the paint. Not much has changed as far as what the guards are capable of really and to me the biggest loss was Vanders rebounding.
If we get killed on the glass all the time this team will lose a lot. If they can solve that they will be competetive and thats enough win or lose.

Nemhard on Lauri... lol... come on Carlisle you gotta make it less obvious you tanking.

IDK if Ochai has shown a single non-spot up shooting offensive flash all season.
I'm more concerned about the defensive side of the ball. He gets called for a bunch of fouls and really doesn't get into guys. That last play TJ McConnell just straight line drive and shrugged him off for an easy layup.

Guys look pretty sluggish... maybe they got after it real good for the super bowl.

I like watching Dok. Dude is just such a physically imposing player. He could be the worst player in the NBA and opponents would still fear him

It's actually difficult to tell if the players are attempting to run an offensive system or if they're just playing streetball offense.
I'm pretty sure Hardy is just running everything through Rudy in the mid post.

I like watching Dok. Dude is just such a physically imposing player. He could be the worst player in the NBA and opponents would still fear him
Everyone should fear him... including his own team... Doke comes in and bodies start dropping.

Hardy feeding Rudy Gay... when you got a guy shooting 38% from the field and 25% from 3 you gotta let him COOK!!!

Really enjoyed Holly talking about P-E-R and calling it per. Then also talking about it like it mean anything at all. Our broadcast is FIRE!!!