What's new

Game Thread Feb 17, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-17-21

The one thing I don't like about the Jazz is they're always playing from behind to catch up and starting up slow. That is not a good habit to have if you're a playoff team. Always, every damn game playing the catch up game all the time. If they continue to do that, they still won't last long in the western playoffs.
Is this a joke?

Any word on whether Bogdanovic got hurt again? I know he was playing poorly, but it’s not like Quin to bench a starter. Hope it was just an off night and not something more.

I think LAC's three guard line-up was giving Bogey problems on defense and he wasn't making them pay on offense.

It was the right move to bench him

The thing that worries me about the Clippers come playoff time is Beverley, PG13 and Kawhi playing really intense perimeter defense. Beverley plays really tight D, and should probably be called for a lot more fouls than he is, but like other good defenders gets away with a lot, and he'll get away with more in the playoffs.

The thing that worries me about the Clippers come playoff time is Beverley, PG13 and Kawhi playing really intense perimeter defense. Beverley plays really tight D, and should probably be called for a lot more fouls than he is, but like other good defenders gets away with a lot, and he'll get away with more in the playoffs.
Yeah it is sad that players learn to act their way to the free throw line, but that is the way it works in the NBA. You have to flop your way to victory. Our guys need to push the contact harder against those kinds of defenders, and get the motion offense going full-force. That is the remedy.