What's new

Fesenko??

As he made enough cash during his Jazz tenure to secure lifetime cigarette and vodka supply in Ukraine, he'll probably call it a career and retire for good. I have been told that he is leaning to join fellow ukrainian social activist group Femen, who may well be a better fit to utilize his talents.

good locker-room guy, you can't teach height, he's a big body, his per 48 stats from his top 10 games last year were amazing, he's tall, if he was in the draft this year he would have been a first rounder, ask Carmelo what he thinks of Fesenko....Fesenko?

which of these lines is his agent using these days?

Anthony made a similar consideration about Kirilenko when he was selected for the All-Star game 2004! He is fu--ing arrogant!

About as much relevance as the fact the Jazz were 19-14 when McLeod started.

The defensive numbers are quite good. There is no disputing the fact that he makes it harder for teams to score. If we had not drafted Kanter I would be all for re-signing him. Once the big name big men are off the market Fes will probably get like a two million a year offer. I could see the Lakers (if they have any cap room) or Rockets doing so. Denver looks like they will need a center as well.

Eaton blocked a ton of shots and could play more than a few minutes without getting winded. Eaton was DPOY two times IINM. Comparing Eaton with Fes is like saying Almond could have been as good as Jordan because he was a great scorer.

Eaton deserves your respect. Don't compare Fes to Eaton, hell you can't even compare Fes to Ostertag.

Relax people.

Re-read my post, and take a breath.
I was just saying Xsy's post sounded like he was talking about Eaton.
I was not comparing Fesenko to Eaton at all.
I would never commit such blasphemy.
I'm his biggest fan, and have been pushing for him to have a statue with the statues, oh, and Hornacek too.
How dare you say I compared Fes to Eaton, wash your fingers out with soap.

I still think AK (and Fes too probably) is more likely to stay in Russia than come back to the NBA. I just don't see him giving up the national lime-light that easily, since that is always what drove him.

I still think AK (and Fes too probably) is more likely to stay in Russia than come back to the NBA. I just don't see him giving up the national lime-light that easily, since that is always what drove him.

I think 10 million would have brought him back, but looks like they have already come down from that number. I think he would still come over for around 8 a year. He actually did not seem entirley happy in Russia. Noted how everyone seems to be mad. A lot of people getting ticked off about Putin. Prokhorov Nets owner is running against him.

When they said he was raw, they thought he would improve........not in his case. He wouldn't fit this team, everyone is coming back in shape and improved, we don't need a fat, unfocused, unimproved nuckelhead out there floundering around fouling everyone and poop pooping freethrows.

Last edited:
Funny how Fes and AK haven't received offers yet...mmmmmm.

In my opinion Lakers will take Kirilenko, he is the only player that can replace Odom, because of versatility and length! Don't worry about Fess, he will get another contract in Nba!

In my opinion Lakers will take Kirilenko, he is the only player that can replace Odom, because of versatility and length! Don't worry about Fess, he will get another contract in Nba!

Lakers would probably have to work out sign and trade with us then. Luke Walton anyone? :)