What's new

Final 24

jumpin bean

If you knew exactly when you were going to kick the bucket,what would be the things you would do with the final 24 hours you would have left alive on this earth? :confused:

I'd fly down to Utah, to try and lobby Gameface to host one last poker game. Id get Trout to put down his entire lifesavings, only to subsequently take it all away from him, and spend it all on that MLM that Craig sells.

I'd go suck in some of that early morning SoCal sea breeze, eat at my favorite seafood place, and then surf the day away until I dropped.

Last edited:
You weren't serious? Well, I think TBS wanting to bomb Isreal and Stoked were at least by how much he talks about his ex. And furthermore I'm guessing he didn't really dump her like he claims, probably the other way around.

Hey how you know I want to bomb Isreal? Maybe I just want to help Palestine by passing out food for them? Thats like if a Black Person says they are hungry you assume they want to go to KFC!

Also btw, you can tell a lot of people on these forums don't get a lot of sex since that is the only thing on their minds for the final 24 of their life.

Hey how you know I want to bomb Isreal? Maybe I just want to help Palestine by passing out food for them? Thats like if a Black Person says they are hungry you assume they want to go to KFC!

Also btw, you can tell a lot of people on these forums don't get a lot of sex since that is the only thing on their minds for the final 24 of their life.

But the chances are good that they will want to go to KFC, or Popey's -- just like it's pretty safe to assume you want to bomb Palestine. We can only hope it's a suicide bombing.

But the chances are good that they will want to go to KFC, or Popey's -- just like it's pretty safe to assume you want to bomb Palestine. We can only hope it's a suicide bombing.

First of all I am denying anything to do with bombing or anything like that.

Second of all why would you hope if it suicide bombing or not if I have only 24 hours to live. That couple extra hours of me living provides so much agony to the envious across the world I guess.

First of all I am denying anything to do with bombing or anything like that.

Second of all why would you hope if it suicide bombing or not if I have only 24 hours to live. That couple extra hours of me living provides so much agony to the envious across the world I guess.

Actually, I was just rooting for you to get to your virgins a little bit faster than the rest of us. I'm a fan of yours, remember?

I would do whatever my wife and kids wanted to do. If they didn't want to leave the house, but just sit around with me all day, that's what we'd do. If they wanted to go skydiving, that's what we'd do. At that point in time, it's not about me, it's about what they're last memories of me are going to be. I have a feeling we'd go find a nice quiet spot in the mountains or on a beach.