What's new

Finally! the monky called the spider bites the DUST

He talks about repspect.
its his most used word in interviews. he acts like he got class.
bowing "respectfull" and ****.
but i disrespectfull to the sport and his opponent while the fight is on.
flaunting/taunting/dancing.
i hope he retires and goes on dancing with the star.
or feature a documentary of him on animal planet. cus thats where circus monkeys belong.

images

taunting? well **** YOU anderson silva now GTFO of th e UFC

130707014018-silva-weidman-single-image-cut.jpg

130707011137-silva-weidman1-single-image-cut.jpg

USP-MMA_-UFC-162-Silva-vs-Weidman-silva2.jpg

hi-res-7488058_crop_650x440.jpg

SOME more pics of him flaunting and taunting
images

silva-griffin-taunt.jpg

MMA-Anderson-Silva--510x326_display_image.png

spider_display_image.jpg

2n7k0y.jpg

take that.
too bad the ref stopped the fight.
i would not have stopped it if i was the ref and used as justification that i thought he was clowning. he was acting like he got wobbly legs so naturally i assume he was playing knocked out.
let weidman stomp his head in till silva went brain dead. wait he cant go brain dead he has got no brains.

was so hoping weidman would spit on him while that circus monkey was laying on the ground

Last edited:
I think Silva didn't respect his job more than anything else. He got bored with dominance. I've never seen a loser of a fight look so relieved.

Great card.

I think Silva didn't respect his job more than anything else. He got bored with dominance. I've never seen a loser of a fight look so relieved.

Great card.

nah it was an act
he underestimated weidman.
weidman knocked him the **** out.

and instead of being a man. he came withc rap like him being tired of the belt.
if you are tired of the belt retire from the ufc.
cus i am tired of his ***.

dont make up excuses for this loser.

he has the potential to finish al his fights in 1 minute.
that would have made him the greatest fighter ever.

but he has no ambition. he is running on talent alone.

Great card.

He threw the fight.

he did not throw the fight he always fights like that disrespecting his opponent. and got caught. got knocked the **** out.
than he is classless to act like he does not care about the belt.

anderson gtfo

I'm not saying he underestimated Weidman. The dude got bored. Hold the belt that long with that many easy wins and watch how quickly you get complacent. He is classless but not toward his opponent. More toward himself. He is not very professional when it comes to his fighting style. But that's a product of his boredom and Brazil. He didn't always fight like that. With each easy win he grew more bored. The Sonnen fight woke him up for about two seconds and then back to lazy fighting. Keep in mind he is from Brazil and they care more about winning in style versus just winning.

It's not an act. He does the exact same thing when he wins and he has mentioned being tired of the belt before. And the retirement talk has gone on forever. It's who he is.

And he didn't make any excuses for Weidman. In fact, he was over the top in his praise for him.

I get people hate him and that's fine but don't let your hate cloud the truth. Silva dirtied himself enough without a dog pile of haters making stuff up.

I'm not saying he underestimated Weidman. The dude got bored. Hold the belt that long with that many easy wins and watch how quickly you get complacent. He is classless but not toward his opponent. More toward himself. He is not very professional when it comes to his fighting style. But that's a product of his boredom and Brazil. He didn't always fight like that. With each easy win he grew more bored. The Sonnen fight woke him up for about two seconds and then back to lazy fighting. Keep in mind he is from Brazil and they care more about winning in style versus just winning.

It's not an act. He does the exact same thing when he wins and he has mentioned being tired of the belt before. And the retirement talk has gone on forever. It's who he is.

And he didn't make any excuses for Weidman. In fact, he was over the top in his praise for him.

I get people hate him and that's fine but don't let your hate cloud the truth. Silva dirtied himself enough without a dog pile of haters making stuff up.

if he got bored good ridance retire. and get the **** out.
i got broed of silva at ufc 97.

punk showboating tauning cherry picker.
picked the wrong cherry this time.
classless of him to cat the way he did during the interview.
watch his face while sitting on the ground.
that was not the face of relieve

LAS VEGAS — Despite Anderson Silva’s post-fight uninterest in a rematch with the man who ended his run of 10 Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight title defenses, UFC President Dana White assured a second bout against Chris Weidman is coming.

“I guarantee you there’s nothing more he wants than that rematch with Chris Weidman,” White said late Saturday night in the UFC news conference following UFC 162 at the MGM Grand

This.

if he got bored good ridance retire. and get the **** out.
i got broed of silva at ufc 97.

punk showboating tauning cherry picker.
picked the wrong cherry this time.
classless of him to cat the way he did during the interview.
watch his face while sitting on the ground.
that was not the face of relieve
Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. And you're not alone. The irrational hate for Silva is strong.

9-anderson-silva-lost-dawsons-creek-anderson-silva-knockout-memes.jpg

anywho the reason he got knocked out is that ufc fighters tende to always alternate punches left right left right and so on. that is pretty easy to dance your way out llike that bitch silva does.
what weidman did (by design or accident)
is hit him with left right right(this one was backhanded punch by accident that missed) left to knock him the **** out.
ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

not saying that if sonnen, bonnar and others tried to not alternate but double and tripple up they would have knocked silva out. there is nothing you van do against an iron punch.
anywho thats what happened in my opinion. silva wants roy jones jr.
well boxers dont alternate that much they double and trippple up on there attacks. so if silva would try his float like a retard sting like a ***** routine on roy jones in a boxing/standing match. he would wake up in the hospital.

6-awkward-moment-anderson-silva-knockout-memes.jpg