What's new

First 10 games: Predict the Jazz's Record

What will the Jazz's record be after 10 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really tough schedule out of the gate but buoyed up by my belief in player abilities and Coach Hardy’s ability to motivate and utilize his talent pool, I’m going 6-4.

Gotta compete early if we plan to shock the world in the tourney to follow.

Saw these tweets (NBA University was the name of the tweeter) on cougarboard:
Lauri Markkanen only touched the ball 51 times per game last season and averaged 25.6 PPG on 64.1 TS%. Most Points Per Touch in the NBA!1st in Spot-Up PPP1st in Half-Court PPP2nd in 2nd-Chance PPG8th in Screener PPP99th Percentile Hand-Off PPPMind-Blowing Off-Ball Scorer

Big shouts to Will Hardy too. Almost everyone who stepped into that system played super efficient hoops compared to the rest of their career. Utah was actively trying to lose by the end of the season and still finished with the 9th best offense in the league.

Can OKC just trade every future pick they have + some youngins for Lauri? Extend Jazz treasure chest and rebuild window. OKC gets the EXACT guy they need for a picture perfect starting 5

Saw these tweets (NBA University was the name of the tweeter) on cougarboard:
Lauri Markkanen only touched the ball 51 times per game last season and averaged 25.6 PPG on 64.1 TS%. Most Points Per Touch in the NBA!1st in Spot-Up PPP1st in Half-Court PPP2nd in 2nd-Chance PPG8th in Screener PPP99th Percentile Hand-Off PPPMind-Blowing Off-Ball Scorer

Big shouts to Will Hardy too. Almost everyone who stepped into that system played super efficient hoops compared to the rest of their career. Utah was actively trying to lose by the end of the season and still finished with the 9th best offense in the league.

Can OKC just trade every future pick they have + some youngins for Lauri? Extend Jazz treasure chest and rebuild window. OKC gets the EXACT guy they need for a picture perfect starting 5
please go sit on a cactus

I'm thinking that keeping this years top 10 pick is going to become a thing this season. Imagine getting pick #12 or something. If we clearly aren't a very good team who might be able to crawl their way to the play-in, we should definitely pivot and go the other way.

I'm thinking that keeping this years top 10 pick is going to become a thing this season. Imagine getting pick #12 or something. If we clearly aren't a very good team who might be able to crawl their way to the play-in, we should definitely pivot and go the other way.
Yeah, but if we dont get the pick, we will get our pick next year. At some point we are giving a pick to OKC, might as well get it out of the way.

Furthermore, we could probably use a rookie 2 years from now more than we will next year.

I'd say 4 wins, but maybe more likely to be 3 than 5. The schedule is heavily front loaded this year. I'm actually expecting the Jazz to call an audible mid year once again and get their draft pick back. Once that happens, the honeymoon phase is over and Ainge will have to turn assets into wins.

I went 5-5 but I could it could easily end up being 4-6 or 3-7. That is a really tough opening stretch of the season.

I went 5-5 but I could it could easily end up being 4-6 or 3-7. That is a really tough opening stretch of the season.
First 14 iirc are pretty tough. Last year it looked nasty too… and we went 10-3. If we are 5-5 look out…