What's new

Flip tells utah to buy a fishing pole

Obviously the plan is for Mo to be the starting PG. Hopefully Burks will get some PG minutes during the playoffs. Surely you don't think the Jazz intend to start Tinsley in the playoffs?

watson will be garanteed minutes in the playoff.
or' he'll have to discus his future plans with his agent

isn't smoking jeffries kinda ***

cant use those words mods got me on a tight leash :).
i'm their whipping boy

....so Dutch, exactly how many violation notifications are you currently straddled with? If there's something you just got to say.....I'm clean!.....and could maybe help you out without you being slapped with the suspension!

This thread = doom & gloom much?
I think it speaks to just how many people in the media espn are hoping that the Lakers make the playoffs.If you have been watching the Lakers,they have been getting all the calls,portland was robbed by the refs the other night so its obvious that the NBA have now advised the refs to do what they can to help the Lakers.With the Rockets easy schedule that leaves the Jazz as the thorn in LALAs side.We have to be the team that drops for them so I expect some very questionable reffing coming our way also.

I don't see this as doom and gloom. This is a rebuild. If we get the #13 or 14 draft pick and get Trey Burke with it, I'm cool with that.

....so Dutch, exactly how many violation notifications are you currently straddled with? If there's something you just got to say.....I'm clean!.....and could maybe help you out without you being slapped with the suspension!
First HH with his "Heavenly Reps," now you with a surrogate posting scheme. What's next?
Oh yeah. I forgot...I have a rich uncle in Nigeria who passed away recently. I'm set to inherit a large sum of money, but have one problem: the Bank of Nigeria can't transfer the funds to me because I only have an account in a credit union, not a major bank that will do a currency conversion. If anyone would like to help me out, I'll give them a 20% commission, which amounts to about $50K. Just send me your name and bank details (routing and account numbers) and we'll get right on it. Thanks!