What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

If Furkan played on a pitiful college team like Murray of course his usage would be much higher. :D

Efes plays Fener this weekend so interesting to see if Efes coach wants to play Korkmaz knowing he may be NBA bound. Also to bad Yurtseven is no longer with Fener, but of course he was not playing much anyway.

@InsideCarolina
BREAKING: Jackson, Meeks will test NBA Draft process. Story: https://insideca.ro/4mZSZy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2cLDPmDrHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poKdaym9YTo

Meeks probably would be a Euro or D League player so best for him to go back to school. Jackson I think has some potential. Lot of length for a 3, but probably second rounder. Think he should go back to school and get a consistent 3pt shot. That would definitely help out for 17 draft.

Furkan's 3PT%, for an 18 year old kid in a man's league, is nothing short of amazing. He told a reporter he's 6'8" barefoot as well, probably 2 inches taller than Luwawu. Is it true? Guess we'll find out at the combine. I don't think the Jazz pass on that, especially with Hayward able to walk in a year.

Furkan's 3PT%, for an 18 year old kid in a man's league, is nothing short of amazing. He told a reporter he's 6'8" barefoot as well, probably 2 inches taller than Luwawu. Is it true? Guess we'll find out at the combine. I don't think the Jazz pass on that, especially with Hayward able to walk in a year.

He takes 1.4 attempts per game in like 40 games or w/e. Small sample size %, not amazing.

almost 4 full years older than Korkmaz
The question was who is the best shooter in the draft. That is Hield. Will Murray and/or Korkmaz be better one day? Perhaps, but again, that wasn't the question. Keep in mind, Curry is still improving at 28 and Hield has a similar obsessive work ethic and gym rattiness.

The question was who is the best shooter in the draft. That is Hield. Will Murray and/or Korkmaz be better one day? Perhaps, but again, that wasn't the question. Keep in mind, Curry is still improving at 28 and Hield has a similar obsessive work ethic and gym rattiness.

All the rattiness in the world won't make him grow over 6'4" or be better than average athletically.

All the rattiness in the world won't make him grow over 6'4" or be better than average athletically.

Hield has a 6'8.5" wingspan. That's almost an inch longer than Hayward's who plays the 3. If you watch him, he also plays big for his size. In short, I have no concerns about his size, and athleticism isn't the be all, end all. Steph Curry is a good example of why that's true.

If Hield is around still, or we can move up minimally to get him, I want him. Seriously, I know it's college, and if I'm being honest, maybe I'm not being objective here, but I know we really need a killer shooter, a guy who can play the game and here are Hield's numbers.

45.7% on three on 8.7 attempts per game
88.0% from the line
55.2% from 2
5.7 rebounds
2.0 assists
1.0 steals

I worry that his personality won't quit fit in here and that he'll be a me first guy, but **** it, we could maybe use some of that.

Misko Raznatovic is his agent. Same agent for Zizic, Zubac, Rade Zagorac, Emircan Kosut, Jordan Sakho, Onjen Jaramaz and possibly Kenan Sipah

Kenan Sipahi!!! Maw****a representing all of us Albanians. I figure he might get drafted.

Euros + PG_AB-- how has he looked recently? Will he get drafted?

Hield has a 6'8.5" wingspan. That's almost an inch longer than Hayward's who plays the 3. If you watch him, he also plays big for his size. In short, I have no concerns about his size, and athleticism isn't the be all, end all. Steph Curry is a good example of why that's true.

If Hield is around still, or we can move up minimally to get him, I want him. Seriously, I know it's college, and if I'm being honest, maybe I'm not being objective here, but I know we really need a killer shooter, a guy who can play the game and here are Hield's numbers.

45.7% on three on 8.7 attempts per game
88.0% from the line
55.2% from 2
5.7 rebounds
2.0 assists
1.0 steals

I worry that his personality won't quit fit in here and that he'll be a me first guy, but **** it, we could maybe use some of that.

Gordon's wingspan is negated by his insane lateral foot speed (from playing years of tennis). Pretty sure there's a link somewhere out there saying that he has the record at P3 for lateral foot speed.

Did Kevon Looney get drafted in the 1st round with a torn labrum in each hip last year?!?? I think so.. He had surgery to repair his right hip in august, and now his left hip yesterday?
Wow, too bad for the kid. He had potential.