What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

Also I'd support players coming straight out of High School. I think it makes the talent steam smoother. You don't get guys hanging around, waiting around, making a particular year "loaded".

You've missed the discussions on this. I think you would change your mind if you saw my writings on it.

You've missed the discussions on this. I think you would change your mind if you saw my writings on it.

OH **** I thought this was the '14 draft thread.

Damn, so many draft threads, this is getting confusing!

It did for me. I would be lying if I said that I don't still think I like the option of certain players coming out. I think it has more to do with this completely lack luster draft vs what it will be a year from now.

What an abysmal offseason this was. A team in flux but potentially poised for significant improvement yields one of the most underwhelming $8 million players ever, a retread short ball handling wing, a complete crapshoot on some kid from a crap school (that couldn't even see the floor even if he was legit), no movement into the first round, and Al Jefferson still on the team. Meanwhile, Dragic, Lowry, Jarrett Jack, Darren Collison, Luis Scola, Brendan Haywood and others are just grabbed for cents on the dollar.

1) Lowry was traded for a pretty solid pick-- not really cents on the dollar

2) Collison is currently coming off the bench, behind Mike James (who?)

3) Jarret Jack was a good, good pickup. He played well with New Orleans last year-- don't know why people are shocked with his performance this season.

I see you point with Scola and Haywood though.

He was only able to score 2 points on my boy Rodney Hood, including getting his block packed by the great one. Other than that he looked good. When Hood wasn't assigned to him he was able to get some easy baskets and hit a couple of big 3's.

Just looked at the Box-score and they didnt accredit a block to Hood. This is unjust.

The early Hood pimping.

The early Hood pimping.

How high did you have him on your board last year? I felt like I was higher on him than anybody. He was No. 9 on my board... looking at it now... I have some nice hits and some misses too... Had Jordan Clarkson no. 16, but also had Gary Harris No. 11 and Kyle Anderson No. 14 and GR3 No. 24... I am not sure I am very good at it...

How high did you have him on your board last year? I felt like I was higher on him than anybody. He was No. 9 on my board... looking at it now... I have some nice hits and some misses too... Had Jordan Clarkson no. 16, but also had Gary Harris No. 11 and Kyle Anderson No. 14 and GR3 No. 24... I am not sure I am very good at it...

Lolol. He's bumping posts from when Hood was playing for his alma-mater. Hilarious posts.