What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

I don't like much at all about Tyreke Evans. The guy's obviously talented, but his brain sucks.

How many really talented guys that were complete morons have truly succeeded in the NBA? I'm talking mentally challenged like Tyreke, not just kind of dumb. I can't think of any, I'm sure there are some, but it is really unlikely he becomes anything other than a scorer that loses games for you.

I think the Kings could be a great trading partner but not for Jimmer or Evans. I like the idea of Thornton coming off the bench and being a scorer.

Maybe he didn't have very good coaching growing up. Wonder what Ty could do with the kid?

Haha, I was actually thinking of posting the same thing as a joke. You beat me to it.

Also, another scenario to think about if we get the 8th and 10th picks. Could we get Rondo for the 8th, 10th, and Harris?

Haha, I was actually thinking of posting the same thing as a joke. You beat me to it.

Also, another scenario to think about if we get the 8th and 10th picks. Could we get Rondo for the 8th, 10th, and Harris?

Sign me up all day. It's not a homer thing, I just love Rondo's game.

Personally, Sullinger > P.Jones.

Though I wouldn't draft either. I think Sullinger will be one of the steals of the draft if he drops.

Personally, Sullinger > P.Jones.

Though I wouldn't draft either. I think Sullinger will be one of the steals of the draft if he drops.

He's athletically challenged but is highly polished and knows how to use his body. Makes him extremely low risk and a steady starter for years. Ceiling is incredibly limited .. just depends on team needs with a guy like Sullie.

8th, 10th, Kanter, and take back a bad contract with the TPE for Anthony Davis...

I will go with forever jazz say Charlotte gets #1 trade #8 and 10 kanter Jefferson for #1, tyrese Thomas and Corey maggette. Hell I would throw in a future pick.

Favors, Hayward and Davis has championship written all over it.

He's athletically challenged but is highly polished and knows how to use his body. Makes him extremely low risk and a steady starter for years. Ceiling is incredibly limited .. just depends on team needs with a guy like Sullie.

Sullinger does not seem like much of an upgrade over Millsap to me. In fact, I think that Sullie is Millsap with a serious concern about weight his entire career.

Harsh I know.

Just like Love's ceiling is limited? Not saying he will be as prolific as Love, but I think he can be a pretty good 2nd option. I think he is getting underrated by people.

Sullinger does not seem like much of an upgrade over Millsap to me. In fact, I think that Sullie is Millsap with a serious concern about weight his entire career.

Harsh I know.

Would be a concern his freshman year, but he made significant physical improvement, at least from an eye test, his sophomore year.

Like I said, I wouldn't draft him because he is redundant to Kanter, but I think he will be a steal if he drops past 8.

Harsh I know.

Sap is way more mobile. Sullie is a C trapped in an unathletic PF's body. Still, he's polished, smart, and worthy of a lottery pick for the right team.

Just like Love's ceiling is limited? Not saying he will be as prolific as Love, but I think he can be a pretty good 2nd option. I think he is getting underrated by people.

This is why hate comparisons. How many Kevin Loves are there compared to busts???