What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Wrote it in the previous thread, will write it again:
Denver is going to tank for 28-32 wins and a 5-10 pick. Brian Shaw has made a pact with the devil. Maybe he's lucky. But a three year contract to get a top 10 franchise elevator in this draft and then 2 years to return into the playoffs is kind of a thin line to walk on. But if they succeed their talent depth is kind of intimidating. They simply have to trade away 1 forward probably to make room for Kenneth Faried. Or they move Faried ;)

I will be happy if the Jazz get Parker too. I think he is going to be special too besides right now I haven't seen much out of Wiggins but dunking. I think the Jazz will start winning some of these close games. I am still cheering for them to win but I am not as upset if they lose. I see so much progress in this team and believe they are going to be very good soon. They are just making some dumb youthful mistakes.

Don't even go there.

I remember mostly all dunks when I saw lebron highlights out of highschool.... just like wiggins.
That's all I'm sayin

Why was my previous thread merged? The other thread is about the pick Golden State is giving us. And I quote from the OP, David Stern My thread was about UTAH's draft pick. You know, the one we're hoping brings us Wiggins! In any case, two fantastic losses if you're cheering for a tank. Both very competitive. Both show great signs from our Core4. Gobert shows he's probably going to develop into a nice 4th big, maybe even more. So after 2 games, Phoenix and Philadelphia, thought of as perhaps the two worst teams in the league are both 2-0. Utah is now 0-2 and tied with Boston, Washington, Denver and New Orleans for the Wigginest record in the league. Home game against Houston followed by a tough 4-game Eastern trip. Look for the Jazz to continue their Wiggin ways until at least Nov. 11th.

Why was this merged into this thread? Mentioned SIX teams in addition to Utah. Sure, the "prize" for the worst record is clearly Wiggins, but I included records in my post. Pretty clear it's tracking teams. And very similar to my other "Tracker" Thread that was incorrectly merged into the "Screw GS" thread. Again, I'm referencing UTAH's pick! Would be interesting it the same mod made both decisions.

You go Core4!

I recommend calling out the mods in every thread until you get the desired result. This is a travesty and something worth you standing up for. Stand tall, stand strong.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];688862 said:
Updating my big board:

1. Wiggins
2. Parker
3. Randle
4. Andrew Harrison (and i keep Burke)
5. Exum

That's mine too