What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

We srsly need the games to start. Way too much crazy *** speculation going on. This thread needs real basketball to watch BAD.

Randle kinda reminds me of terrence jones with thier size and I think they are both leftys?

Way different. Randle is a man and has the perfect mindset to carry a team. Jones is mentally weak.

Does anyone know what the potential growth on Randle could be physically? I remembered LeBron started out playing the PG, then the SF, then eventually he also played some at PF... his frame has really grown over the course of his career.

Not sure but Randle's frame is already massive.. his height and weight is almost equal to Lebron's and he's only a teenager. It's more about skill development.

Aside from being 6'9 lefty and black therye two different players on different levels..Randles potential is on another planet compared to Jones..

This.

We srsly need the games to start. Way too much crazy *** speculation going on. This thread needs real basketball to watch BAD.

Ohhh this.

i think wiggins is more a kobe then a labron
Agree.. but I like the Jordan comparison even more.

Gosh I love this board.

If a guy is cocky, then he's an arrogant prick who won't get anywhere because of his obvious attitude issues.

If a guy is humble, it's clearly contrived, and he's showing mental weakness so he won't succeed either.

Gosh I love this board.

If a guy is cocky, then he's an arrogant prick who won't get anywhere because of his obvious attitude issues.

If a guy is humble, it's clearly contrived, and he's showing mental weakness so he won't succeed either.
That last sentence didn't make sense. (it's not mentally weak to intentionally create something contrived)
I do believe that a lot of what Parker says is an intentionally created persona.. but I also said he well succeed, greatly.
I don't recall any one person saying the totality of what you posted.. but rather you took bits and pieces from all posts to suit your agenda-laden one above.

That last sentence didn't make sense. (it's not mentally weak to intentionally create something contrived)
I do believe that a lot of what Parker says is an intentionally created persona.. but I also said he well succeed, greatly.
I don't recall any one person saying the totality of what you posted.. but rather you took bits and pieces from all posts to suit your agenda-laden one above.

Quiet and let me troll the dumb ones.

On a serious note, I find it ridiculous that you think his persona is intentionally created. Just because it isn't common doesn't mean that he's doing it so he looks a certain way, I think it just is who he is. I give the kid credit for not giving in to all of the hype like he easily could have. To me, that shows a lot of mental fortitude.

Quiet and let me troll the dumb ones.

On a serious note, I find it ridiculous that you think his persona is intentionally created. Just because it isn't common doesn't mean that he's doing it so he looks a certain way, I think it just is who he is. I give the kid credit for not giving in to all of the hype like he easily could have. To me, that shows a lot of mental fortitude.

Maybe. And I am sure you're right that the kid is legit humble, but a lot of his answers are predictably contrived, imo. Just sharing my opinion though bro. Don't get so mad.

Maybe. And I am sure you're right that the kid is legit humble, but a lot of his answers are predictably contrived, imo. Just sharing my opinion though bro. Don't get so mad.

I'm not mad. I'm just disagreeing with you.

You made a baseless statement for no reason, I'm going to call you out on it. Not a personal thing.

See? You're mad.

When one says it's their opinion, there's already a basis for the acceptance that said opinion may or not be true. We differ in our opinions as to whether my aforementioned opinion is baseless. So there.

See? You're mad.

When one says it's their opinion, there's already a basis for the acceptance that said opinion may or not be true. We differ in our opinions as to whether my aforementioned opinion is baseless. So there.

Oh I ain't mad.

When we don't know these players personally, it's usually best to just take them at their word. I have no reason to think that Jabari Parker isn't anything that he doesn't appear to be, and I think for somebody who doesn't know him to say that he's just faking it because they have a gut feeling is a baseless accusation.

Oh I ain't mad.

When we don't know these players personally, it's usually best to just take them at their word. I have no reason to think that Jabari Parker isn't anything that he doesn't appear to be, and I think for somebody who doesn't know him to say that he's just faking it because they have a gut feeling is a baseless accusation.

Oh you're mad.

I think Jabari saying "whether it's in the NBA or elsewhere" is highly accusable of what I am insinuating.

Oh you're mad.

I think Jabari saying "whether it's in the NBA or elsewhere" is highly accusable of what I am insinuating.

Maybe the dude just likes playing basketball, wherever he's at?

Who are you to decide whether he's telling the truth or not?