What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Loving tonight.

Came out of nowhere to claw from behind EVERY game only to hit the game winner... EVERY game.

Destiny?

Maybe.

Aaron Harrison has hit some great shots, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, he isn't nearly as good as Marcus Smart.

Loving tonight.

Came out of nowhere to claw from behind EVERY game only to hit the game winner... EVERY game.

Destiny?

Maybe.

it's gonna be an intriguing match up. Uconn's been underdog for past 4 games. they surprise people too. but i think UK is a perfect storm. too much talent and too much size. i'll be rooting for Uconn, but if i had to bet i bet on UK.

UK should have lost. Played great defense on Wisconsin, but damn their guards where playing like blind people when it came to throwing good post entry passes.

Aaron Harrison takes dumb shots at the end of the last two games and his draft status skyrockets. What a funny world

Aaron Harrison takes dumb shots at the end of the last two games and his draft status skyrockets. What a funny world

Wouldn't say it was a dumb shot. It was deep, but the defender gave him a lot of space, and Harrison is a capable shooter. Was super surprised UK wasn't driving harder in teh final 2 minutes. Both them and Wisconsin made a lot of huge mental errors in the final stretch that were mind-boggling to me.

Really felt like either team could have won the game if they played smart basketball (give the ball to Kaminsky/Drive with Randle).

Aaron Harrison has hit some great shots, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, he isn't nearly as good as Marcus Smart.

embiid isn't as good as kaminsky offensively. adriean payne was better than embiid all season long. but embiid has shown his ability to be hakeem like.

draft is all about projecting the talent. this harrison kid and the entire UK team is growing up right in front of eyes. hell, that marcus lee kid will probably be a 1st rounder and he didn't do squat all season long.

i still have smart over him, but this kid's stock has sky rocketed. no way he drops out of top 10. obvious talent is obvious

Wouldn't say it was a dumb shot. It was deep, but the defender gave him a lot of space, and Harrison is a capable shooter. Was super surprised UK wasn't driving harder in teh final 2 minutes. Both them and Wisconsin made a lot of huge mental errors in the final stretch that were mind-boggling to me.

Really felt like either team could have won the game if they played smart basketball (give the ball to Kaminsky/Drive with Randle).

Yes, this last shot wasn't as bad as the last one. That was truly a dumb shot. But he made it. w/e.

Just really bitter about all things NCAA right now. Everyone please ignore me. Thank you

But he's never gonna get that call within the last 2min. of the game.

What call?

Are we really arguing who is better between Harrison and Smart? You could package both Harrisons together or fuse both their abilities into 1 person and they would still be much worse than Smart.

embiid isn't as good as kaminsky offensively. adriean payne was better than embiid all season long. but embiid has shown his ability to be hakeem like.

draft is all about projecting the talent. this harrison kid and the entire UK team is growing up right in front of eyes. hell, that marcus lee kid will probably be a 1st rounder and he didn't do squat all season long.

i still have smart over him, but this kid's stock has sky rocketed. no way he drops out of top 10. obvious talent is obvious

What talent do either of the Harrison twins have?

They are strong bodied guards in college, but what are they in the pros? Scrubs, straight up.

I can project Young's talent. Dude is a silky smooth scorer when he keeps his shot selection in check.

Jackson and the Badgers got screwed so bad this game. Was Dick Bavetta officiating?

So many charges were mistakenly called blocks.

This KU team is growing up quickly though. They're so clutch in the final few mins when most young teams fail.