What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

If Chicago actually decided to keep Boozer and could not afford Mirotic I say give them the GS pick for him. His Euroleague numbers are about 30 and 12 per 40. Seems like Chicago though will amnesty Boozer to sign him.

If Chicago actually decided to keep Boozer and could not afford Mirotic I say give them the GS pick for him. His Euroleague numbers are about 30 and 12 per 40. Seems like Chicago though will amnesty Boozer to sign him.

They have unsigned first draft pick rights and since he's coming off the rookie scale next summer they can simply sign him like if they had bird rights if I'm not mistaken. Didn't check cbafaq. I doubt though that they would trade Mirotic for anything less than a top 10 pick.

Is there any word on a timetable for when Exum will decide if hes going to draft or college? Technically he could go to college in January right?

I don't think Parker has a passion for the game. Plus he gained a ton of weight when he got injured. Red flags IMPO.

I don't think Parker has a passion for the game. Plus he gained a ton of weight when he got injured. Red flags IMPO.

A lot of people speculate the same. I'm just not sure, tbh. Part of me think it's just his personality rather than no passion.

His only potential red flags for me is lack of drive and lack of athleticism.. though neither to the point of being legit red flags for me... but just something to watch.

A lot of people speculate the same. I'm just not sure, tbh. Part of me think it's just his personality rather than no passion.

His only potential red flags for me is lack of drive and lack of athleticism.. though neither to the point of being legit red flags for me... but just something to watch.
Some would say Favors has no passion. Just not true.

There's also a definition issue. What does "passion for the game" mean from one person to the next.

For me it's about dedicating yourself to the game.. being first to practice and last to leave. To go hard every possession on both ends of the floor. To take winning... and losing.. very seriously. To hold your teammates accountable and do so with respect to the game.

It IS possible for someone to be passionate about the game and still play soft... by someone else's definition.

Neither is right or wrong, but it's definitely a subjective thing.