What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

I actually believe in Jabari, totally. I think he comes off OVERLY humble but it's more a mktg ploy than a concern.
I do think he's humble.. but I don't think it's an unhealthy humble.

He's a Pierce.. but a rich man's Pierce, imo. I mean that.

But I also think Wiggins and Embiid both could be even better...

It's a great draft.

I love this draft. Really glad we get to be a part of it... especially if we're in the top 3.

I can't for the life of me decide on an order of Randle/Gordon/Vonleh. I've gone back and forth so much. Good luck to all the GM's out there.

I can't for the life of me decide on an order of Randle/Gordon/Vonleh. I've gone back and forth so much. Good luck to all the GM's out there.

Seriously. I can't decide on 2-4 either. At least we know Wiggins will probably go first to 29 of 30 teams, and may be Jabari will go first to the Jazz.

#May Be

Randle/Vonleh/Gordon ..... just my opinion. I would say Vonleh first but he disappeared too often last year. I would like to attribute that to his PG that sucked but who really knows.

How many playoffs series has T Mac won though? Same goes with Carmelo.

Don't like carmelo, but I'd still probably rather have him than z bo. Z Bo is good, but he had a better team and situation than t Mac or melo have had. And none of the three have won titles, so it's a moot point. Or mute point if you are in the south land

For me it would go Randle>Vonleh>Gordon. Maybe I caught his bad games but Gordon was very marginal in what I saw. He just didn't stand out to me in the two games I saw. Randle had flashes for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.
I change daily

I don't get the Carmelo hate. He's missed the playoffs ONCE. Who has he ever been paired with? Has he ever had a cast as good as Boozer, Memo and AK?

Why does Carmello get killed and and Love gets praised?

I'd take Carmello any day of the week.

Vonleh is up to No. 5 in Chad Ford's Big Board.

From Ford: "No one helped his draft stock this week more than Vonleh. He did not participate in the drills, but his measurements (6-9½ in shoes, with a crazy 7-4½ wingspan, a 9-foot standing reach and the largest hands in the draft) combined with excellent athletic testing numbers (he had a 37-inch maximum vertical) gave Vonleh the edge physically over the two players he's competing with (Julius Randle and Aaron Gordon). Combine that with his ability to shoot, rebound and block shots, and I think Vonleh might end up beating both of them as the first power forward taken in the draft."

...Think I might have predicted Vonleh as sneaking into the top 5. I have Randle and Vonleh basically tied for #5 until they do workouts.

Word.

I punched a tongan in the face once..... then he proceeded to punch me in the face over and over and over.

I dont suggest punching tongans in the face..... it usually doesnt end well

I like you even more now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk