What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

[/QUOTE]Gonzaga rising sophomores Rui Hachimura (Japan) and Killian Tillie (France) both had solid showings in Cairo, an important sign for last year's NCAA tournament finalists considering the amount of firepower the Bulldogs lost. Despite playing a combined 17 minutes per game last season, Hachimura and Tillie could very well end up being the main anchors of Gonzaga's frontcourt alongside fifth-year senior Johnathan Williams. Hachimura, in particular, is interesting even from an NBA standpoint, standing 6-foot-8 with a wingspan of more than 7-feet, huge hands, a strong frame and what appears to be a significantly improved jump shot. Defensively, he's somewhat caught between positions. Offensively, he needs to improve his awareness and ball-handling skills to emerge as a more consistent contributor for Gonzaga as an upperclassman.[/QUOTE]

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/20118034/scouting-potential-no-1-pick-rj-barrett-more-top-prospects-fiba-u19s-nba-draft

Rui and Tillie being mentioned. Those are my guys

Stanford-bound Oscar Da Silva opened up quite a few eyes playing for Germany. The 6-foot-9, Swiss-army-knife power forward showed the ability to defend positions 1-5 with his elite-level mobility, length, body control and smarts. He also did a great job of pushing the ball in transition and finding the open man with impressive court vision. The son of a Brazilian-born boxer, Da Silva speaks six languages and is bound to become a crowd favorite in Palo Alto. He has legitimate NBA potential once his body fills out and he finds a way to translate his smooth shooting stroke in warmups to game settings.

Hiding behind the ESPN insider paywall or is ESPN's agenda to get more ppl to pay for that hoax?
What's the next best independent draft related digital media outlet - When you work for ESPN, you can't talk about potential 2nd rounders unless criminal activities are being discussed.

I mean, if you want good content you have to pay for it. I don't like it either, but it's kind of sad to see so many people crying about someone charging for content. This makes ESPN insider more of a legitimate thing worth paying for.

There are a lot of good people covering the draft now, but DX's database was unparalleled in data and ease of navigation.

I'm interested to see how DX's takes being less accessible if that will change how people view mock drafts. The last few years if you had a mock or opinion different from DX, you were made fun of.

I want Dr Jones to come in and explain coach cals flop in the fiba tournament?

Tried to put together a team like at UK. Except in international play you have to shoot the 3 and no one one the USA squad could. Diallo was awful.

I want Dr Jones to come in and explain coach cals flop in the fiba tournament?

Tried to put together a team like at UK. Except in international play you have to shoot the 3 and no one one the USA squad could. Diallo was awful.

Cuz Diallo isnt good lmao. Just look at his AAU stats. It's a lot of shooting w/ poor efficiency.

I'm interested to see how DX's takes being less accessible if that will change how people view mock drafts. The last few years if you had a mock or opinion different from DX, you were made fun of.

I still like the player write ups on nbadraft.net (just dont look at their mock. This will also create a vacuum and I will be curious to see who comes out on top.

NBA draft.net usually has nailed some of both busts and dark horses.

Some of the best calls were by them... but no question DX is better overall.. even with that douche Givony.

Givony and Schmitz are now going to do work on ESPN. No more Draft Express :(

Where will people go to mindlessly copy opinions and tell me Kyle Kuzma isnt good just because he was mocked at the 2nd round for a few months?

Wow, they're taking both Givony and Schmitz. Hmm. Kuzma wasn't just mocked in the second round. He was mocked around 52 - 55.

Reactions: 8
Here's a young French PF who is playing at Gonzaga - Killian Tillie. Decent size, good shooting touch, pretty good athleticism. See if he does more at Gonzaga this year. He and Kurucs are a couple long, Euro forwards the Jazz could look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyM2pdY05Q4

Here's a young French PF who is playing at Gonzaga - Killian Tillie. Decent size, good shooting touch, pretty good athleticism. See if he does more at Gonzaga this year. He and Kurucs are a couple long, Euro forwards the Jazz could look at.

Elie Okobo had a massive game the other day.

I mean, if you want good content you have to pay for it. I don't like it either, but it's kind of sad to see so many people crying about someone charging for content. This makes ESPN insider more of a legitimate thing worth paying for.

There are a lot of good people covering the draft now, but DX's database was unparalleled in data and ease of navigation.

I liked the options it offered, as it allowed me to watch footage whenever I wanted.
If he's exclusively behind a paywall, I expect that the growth of his twitter account will be slowed. Accessibility is one of the main factors for growth and even though we do not know specific economic details - how draftexpress was doing financially - I personally doubt that the most successful personality brands in NBA reporting(Woj, Simmons, Lowe etc.) could have become that popular while operating behind ESPN insider. It also remains to be seen, if those insider guys that got fired(Chad Fraud etc) can find another gig and what it does to their reputation.

NBA draft.net usually has nailed some of both busts and dark horses.

Some of the best calls were by them... but no question DX is better overall.. even with that douche Givony.

I never perceived Givony as douchy, but rather as insecure speaking in front of cameras.

I liked the options it offered, as it allowed me to watch footage whenever I wanted.
If he's exclusively behind a paywall, I expect that the growth of his twitter account will be slowed. Accessibility is one of the main factors for growth and even though we do not know specific economic details - how draftexpress was doing financially - I personally doubt that the most successful personality brands in NBA reporting(Woj, Simmons, Lowe etc.) could have become that popular while operating behind ESPN insider. It also remains to be seen, if those insider guys that got fired(Chad Fraud etc) can find another gig and what it does to their reputation.

I never perceived Givony as douchy, but rather as insecure speaking in front of cameras.
Chad Fraud? You seem like a great guy.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

good to see others coming around to my players