What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

If was GM, I would offer the LA Clippers Dante Exum, the 21st pick for Boban and the 13th pick.

Why would the Clippers do it? They save salary and get a better player in Exum.

Why would the Jazz do it? This is a better draft class than the 2014 class. Exum is a role player, nothing more. It is a bet that you can get a better talent. and it doesn't commit salary beyond 2019.

If was GM, I would offer the LA Clippers Dante Exum, the 21st pick for Boban and the 13th pick.

Why would the Clippers do it? They save salary and get a better player in Exum.

Why would the Jazz do it? This is a better draft class than the 2014 class. Exum is a role player, nothing more. It is a bet that you can get a better talent. and it doesn't commit salary beyond 2019.
Offer Dante? The Jazz dont have him under contract. You cant trade free agents during the draft.

Okobo's shot is fine. He's a great offensive prospect. The main things he has to work on offensively are shot selection and taking care of the ball. Those are things that basically every young guard needs to work on though.

Holy ****...just watched that Okobo reel above. The kid looks good as ****. No joking. See people, this is why you watch more than 45 seconds of highlights before dismissing a player.

Okobo it is!!!

I keep showing up late to the party!! Okobo shoots like DeAngelo Russell and Grayson Allen plays like old man version (the current one) of Eric Gordon

Back