What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

NORTH CAROLINA'S Freshman class this year (HS '20) Is going to be the best class they've pulled in the 2000's.

Day'Ron Sharpe is already committed, but thats just the tip of the iceberg. they are gonna land a MONSTER haul this year. No doubt about it.

Ziaire Williams who I've posted about several times already in this thread, who's a west-coast kid, is supposed to be a heavy UNC lean..

Cam Johnson, who the suns just took in the lottery, also has a brother who goes by Puff, who's about 6'8 and can shoot it..

They will end up loaded all 5- positions tho, i'm calling it now..

Jaden Springer 6'3" combo guard is the top ranked player in the state of North Carolina this year, and he's quite good and they offered on him long ago..

Last edited:
While this is bumped, I just wanna predict a player comparison that will be thrown around in the media. Cade Cunningham i think they will compare to Ben Simmons...

He's going to go very, very high... now, his shot isn't broken like ben's and he's 3" shorter.

Whats important is an NBA team is going to take him very high and put the ball in his hands and u can plug in scoring guards at "PG" next to him.... so basically utah would love to have him, but he's gonna be WAY out of range..

I actually think Cade is better than BEn Simmons.. He's gonna eat from day 1 on an NBA team that was bad the year before.. In a scenario like that why wouldnt u unleash Cade with heavy minutes as a rookie? he's gonna be like a 4:1 or better on the ROY type player.

Cade Cunningham ofc also qualifies for the "better than Hayward" distinction, which I promise to keep pointing out SF's better than Hayward for the duration of my stay here. LOL. this one isn't even close...

This kid would get drafted top-5 straight outa HS. the 1-n-done rule restricts a player like this.

Last edited:
Jalen Johnson (ranked top-5 most services) committed to Duke the other day 6'8" skilled SF, they have 2-5stars signed already with the PG Jeremy Roach

The top ranked player in the state of Utah HS c/o '20 Mady Sissoko, 6'8" C at Wasatch Academy is obviously gonna be a pro in some form too. He's earned a shout in this thread.

His wingspan looks like it's about 7'5" to me..... Obviously u can see that on this video he's quite the lob target...

Last edited:
I'll throw in another 4-star sleeper thats caught my attention. I think Tony Bennett might have found his Ty Jerome replacement with Reece Beekman 2020. He seems to have promise and a well rounded game.

In this video #1 on his team the big kid thats the aforementioned Jalen Johnson who just committed to duke..

Score one for me early in this thread with the call on Ziare Williams, He got a Duke offer, he's gonna go anywhere he wants.. He's cemented in the top-10. Saw that coming.

Everyone called that one. Just stating the obvious.

c'mon son. Mind u - I'm a NY'er, this is a west coast kid were talkin bout. I fired off the initial warning shot here last summer when he was ranked 40-60ish. There is a strong regional aspect to this whole thing. Even in a region as strong as Cali tho, a kid like this was glaringly underrated..

this is precisely the type of call that i am deadly accurate with and have been for years.. and honestly no one here can even touch my accuracy on consistently making calls like these... i've been here process of eliminating down 4-star prospects with NBA size/athletecism/skillsets/potential for years...

it's a matter of pedigree or precedent. there's certain combinations i'm able to sleuth out just a lil quicker, tall athletic lanky wings who can truly create offense like Zaire Williams fit the mold with ease.

BJ Boston to UK!!!

@Dr. Jones Very excited about this. I'll be shocked if he doesnt end up in the top-20.

Bigtime pull. Been tracking his story for a whilenow, his J has always looked real good, he's always looked very confident and cool..

always thought he reminded me of a SG sized Brandon Ingram... He has very real ball-skills and a skillset to create offense, like Ingram. Thats part of the appeal, why he's gonna go high, that pull-up J.

I am a big believer in the Georgia, specifically Atlanta, recruiting hotspot/pipeline, and this kid was one I knew was legit in part because of that. There is a lot of bias in recruting, some too much for the south, but i'm convinced just from tracking it closely y-o-y that states like Georgia, Texas and Florida are actually so chock full of talent sleepers emerge constantly and some of the top tier guys are truly top tier (like Boston..)

Last edited:
BJ Boston is like Alec Burks but he's better, he rates very highly on the position-less basketball curve. and should end up more under control. There's not gonna be some long line of teams passing on him in whatever draft.

You guys can hate on Burks now all ya want that he's on the Warriors, but he was good enough to fool the Jazz into selecting him over Kahwi.. which says enough.

Boston's one of these guys where I actually really like his shot selection, which is something i'd always say about Brandon Ingram, who you might recall i was hyping here well before he was thought of as a top-10 prospect... Boston just knows how to get clean looks, he doesnt have to bust his *** to make it happen either, well equipped.. The J is good enough to keep defenses honest, looks to me like he gets 'in the zone' (like billy hoyle) though, what do they call that? microwave?

He might never be a true dominant #1 or #2 option in the NBA, I would think he could be a 15ppg guy np tho.

he's really one of those guys even if it turns out he's not a starter in the NBA, teams will line up to try him out as a bench/rotation guy.

Last edited:
Fans are gonna be shocked at how good this crop of wings is at the top, and just how much depth there is. A common theme to start the 2020's tbh.

6'9" 4-star PF from NJ Lance Ware looks primed to blow up the rankings. Athletic lefty with ball-skills, plays downhill, attacks the basket with force and grace. Dynamic finisher in transition. Finishes well with his right hand too

This kid looks like he'll take well to pro-style strength and conditioning, should take his athleticism to a whole nother level.

The J doesnt look bad either, his form kinda looks like mine tbh.

Also his standing reach appears to be clearly over 9' already.

Looks like he could be a 1st rd pick.. Wingspan i'd guess is like 7'2".. He's gonna look a lot bigger in a few years..

Whaaat?! Mady Sissoko, who's the top ranked HS player in Utah, fractured his hand in an ATV accident during his trip to BYU...

****** news.. That kid needs to play....

Marvin Bagley's lil Brother Marcus who's about 6'7" and plays SF committed to ASU. HE's considered right around the top-50 in the class.

There's another brother named Martay thats really young but you can bet he's gonna be real good too...He's the one USC offered the scholarship to at 7 years old...

Their gonna try to put together a really nice class, especially on the wing, Marcus is the first domino to fall. ASU, like pretty much the entire west coast will be improving leaps and bounds from last season in no time..

So this is something new...... MarJon Beauchamp, 5-star swingman, will skip college to do something called "Chameleon BX" a 12-month bootcamp with a trainer and some ex-nba coaches.

Canadian-Born 7-footer Javonte Brown-Furgeson looks worth keeping an eye on, Looong arms. Supposedly 240lbs these days which would mean he's bulked up signifigantly and grown an inch or 2 in the past year,

BJ Boston is like Alec Burks but he's better, he rates very highly on the position-less basketball curve. and should end up more under control. There's not gonna be some long line of teams passing on him in whatever draft.

You guys can hate on Burks now all ya want that he's on the Warriors, but he was good enough to fool the Jazz into selecting him over Kahwi.. which says enough.

Boston's one of these guys where I actually really like his shot selection, which is something i'd always say about Brandon Ingram, who you might recall i was hyping here well before he was thought of as a top-10 prospect... Boston just knows how to get clean looks, he doesnt have to bust his *** to make it happen either, well equipped.. The J is good enough to keep defenses honest, looks to me like he gets 'in the zone' (like billy hoyle) though, what do they call that? microwave?

He might never be a true dominant #1 or #2 option in the NBA, I would think he could be a 15ppg guy np tho.

he's really one of those guys even if it turns out he's not a starter in the NBA, teams will line up to try him out as a bench/rotation guy.

When you say Alec Burks, you mean Point Guard Alec Burks?