What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

JAden Springer to Tennessee!! What a pull!!! Rick Barnes has got a hell of a backcourt if Josiah James sticks around!! Yuge and mostly under the radar.

USC is quietly assembling a horde of talent... They are gonna take the west coast and then the national landscape by storm..

Marvin Bagley's 6'7" brother Marcus right now is ranked 49th by ESPN. Pretty sure he's gonna outperform that ranking at ASU. He can score

Greg Brown's announcing his college choice on April 24th. Finalists are Auburn, Kentucky, Michigan, Memphis and Texas

wont be a one and done, and he isnt ranked by the scouting services, but Clemson's landed a sleeper from canada; 6'8" SF Olivier Maxence-Prosper worth tracking..

solid frame and he's athletic and looks like he can shoot it some..

Probably my favorite underrated 4-star player in this class rn has to be Arizona commit, Ben Mathurin. 247's got him higher than anyone at #75 and that seems ridiculously low IMO. He might get listed at SF because 6'6" but really his playmaking abilities are that of a guard. Has a frame like Kent Bazemore.

Johnny Juzang has x-ferred to UCLA and will be immediately eligible. If Chris Smith returns for his senior year Mick Cronin will have assembled a solid squad.. UCLA could be primed for a big redemption season.

6'6" Italian Wing Abramo Canka could be a sleeper in this draft. Explosive athlete who can facilitate. If this kid can shoot he'll get drafted for sure.

6'6" Italian Wing Abramo Canka could be a sleeper in this draft. Explosive athlete who can facilitate. If this kid can shoot he'll get drafted for sure.

I know him quite a lot...he could be a very nice player...but he has to work and improve a lot of important things .
Firstly as you told he is actually an explosive athlete (with his peer age he is deadly).
His big problem is that he has not a clear role yet (as a 2 he has no great shoot - both from three/midrange and at the throw line; as a 3 he isn't enough tall and "big" to compete well).
To sum up he could be a great prospect even though he has a lot of obtacles to overcame...IMO he hardly will be drafted in 2021 (maybe in the following ones)

Little birdie told me that Ziare Williams is gonna end up at USC, and probably soon..
The little birdie was wrong. Williams ends up at Stanford, who should be a good show to watch, Williams and Tyrell Terry will form one of the most deadly floorspacing tandems in college.

Should also be a very healthy environment for Daejon Davis (stanfords SG) and Oscar Da Silva (their PF) to get them back into fringe draft territory..

Penè is his other surname

TBH he looks like a possible 2nd rd pick at this stage. who knows tho, i liked what i saw, looks worth a mention.

but yeah something DRASTIC will have to happen for him to get drafted in 2021, where the crop of wings is SO much stronger than 2020(especially at the top)

Also it kinda seems that this will be a down year for international talent, compared to the years that will surround it, and maybe Canka can be one of the outliers.