What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

If Marcus Bagley (Marvin's Brother) shoots it well from 3 at ASU, his showcase is gonna go very well, 6'7" solidly built SF.

Auburn's got a self-imposed NCAA tourney ban for this next season. Which is kinda stinky, I guess i'd prefer it to be this season over the next when they have Jabari Smith incoming.

I know everyones all caught up in offseason madness BUT, the college season is about to begin and this is gonna be a DISASTER...

Texas is really a STACKED team. #19 for them preseason is too low. Extremely athletic. Easily one of the most athletic teams in the nation.

this is a down year for Michigan cuz of whats on the horizon (and cuz Isaiah Todd went to the g-league) but solid debuts for 7'1 Freshman Hunter Dickenson and their X-fer sg Chaundee Brown who led the team with 19points.

im sure all the draft watching sites/blogs/whatever, when it comes to texas tech their all over Terrence Shannon.

But for me, the player I'm watching closely is 6'7" freshman wing Micah Peavy 14-6-3-3stl in 18 mins for his debut.