What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

yep Bacot did grab 20 boards (22).. Love shot too many 3's n missed them as usual, UNC's guards smothered them on defense tho... Once Manek hit a few 3's early in this game it was over.. Crazy that St. Peters got this far..,

Haven't followed the thread much as we don't have any picks to speak of, but if we were to buy into the 2nd Vescovi is a guy I'd be interested in.

Last edited:
If healthy I expect Porzingis to actually outshine Doncic for the foreseeable future.

EB8SnxhWkAIMlAM

there's lotta forced perspective, and he's mid-workout, but still he's been packing on the lbs.

Might be one of the worst takes of all-time on JF lmao.

It really sucks not having any picks. The draft is one of my favorite nights of the year, but it won't be near as fun this year.

Last edited:
I HAVE A DRAFT TAKE:

Get Dereon Seabron if you can. Shades of Dante Exum (and I know that isnt a good selling point here), but dude is 6'7 with a super quick step, long-stride high motor,, has bounce and has a handle.

Can't shoot yet and is thin, but I think he has a body that can fill out. In a league that is obsessed with shooting, maybe he somehow drops in the draft. (He declared recently, but no one really has him mocked yet).

I HAVE A DRAFT TAKE:

Get Dereon Seabron if you can. Shades of Dante Exum (and I know that isnt a good selling point here), but dude is 6'7 with a super quick step, long-stride high motor,, has bounce and has a handle.

Can't shoot yet and is thin, but I think he has a body that can fill out. In a league that is obsessed with shooting, maybe he somehow drops in the draft. (He declared recently, but no one really has him mocked yet).
Here is the all tourney team from the Portsmouth Invitational. One of these guys will be available when the Jazz turn comes: https://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/

Kris Murray just declared. trade into the early second and take him. he's basically keegan-lite without having a chance to be the number 1 option. as a cbb fan it's a shame he isn't staying at iowa to see what he could do in that primary role, but since he isn't staying, you have a chance for a second round steal.

i agree that seabron is an intriguing guy as well.