Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

Lord Bullingdon

Lemme answer my own question tho... It's because he plays in Colorado... That kid is destined for the top spot in the rankings... I'll call that shot right now..

Lord Bullingdon

Isaac McNeely is a 6'3ish(maybe 6'4?) Combo Guard from West Virginia thats ranked 94th by Rivals. I think he looks like he's got a chance to be a pro. Reminds me of Kyle Guy a bit who was a player I was early on and ended up being right about.

Looks like a solid shooter who's crafty enough to get clean looks, also seems like he's decently strong and that he's got some nice handles/change of direction.

Lord Bullingdon

The guards in this class are already so good! This kid is going to assault the rankings til their finalized introducing 6'2" PG Jazian Gortman

Lord Bullingdon

Keyonte George would be a crazy player for Utah to get. He's 6'5 plays pg and is extremely athletic.

probably gonna end up out of range doe, he profiles as a lottery pick

Lord Bullingdon

ayyy one of the better guards from New York in years Roddy Gayle Jr is in Utah at Wasatch now! Cool!

He's already committed to Ohio State tho so dont get ur hopes up too much!

Thats a good player in your state though! Possibly the best... Has solid profile to be a pro...

Lord Bullingdon

they had Gayle and Nolan Hickman in the backcourt for half a season! thats the best backcourt they've had in HS Utah in a long time!!!

Lord Bullingdon

this draft is shaping up to be soooo insane... like the quality of the top50 on these lists is the quality u usually see from top20 in otheryears... its nuts..

Lord Bullingdon

Malique Ewin is a name to remember, another Georgia kid who ima be early on.... his stock is certain to explode... long armed 6'9" big whos strong n has a nice soft touch n plays with great motor

Lord Bullingdon

mate what's it like having all these convos with yourself ???
Why are you so sure it's that way? I dont see it like that.. You think the topics of these conversations are irrelevant?

The truth is im just early to the conversations which are inevitable around here.

convos as in conversation? do you understand a conversation is something that can change from a diatribe to a discourse to a dialogue to a debate? not all conversations have multiple parties...

you dont seem to really understand the words your using that well. Are you new to the english language or still in the 5th grade or something?

Lord Bullingdon

Terrence Clarke is dead fellas.. I'ma rub that in your faces a thousand times over u come to these threads to argue with me

I got to watch him play u got to read little ****** biased paragraphs about him.

thats why i do this