What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

Game6Conley

There's some recent Emoni Bates footage, I've mentioned him here for a while now, this kid is can't miss as it gets...

Bates is so good it's inevitable they will try and marginalize the rest of this class because he casts such a large shadow..

This class is LOADED too though.. this is the top-Canadian prospect in this class, and I'm a big believer, he looks LEGIT..

Both of these kids look to have some staying power, Zion Cruz is some kind of athlete for his age...

Bryce Griggs though is definitely my favorite PG thats surfaced in this class so far, I think he's got very real staying power.

DePaul has 2 GREAT commits already signed up from this class... Sky Clark is 6'2" and one of the top guards in the class, possibly the top west coast guard thats surfaced, and 6'3" Amari Bailey, one of the best guards from Chicago in many years....

Ramel Lloyd Jr. is a name to remember in this class too. LA kid about 6'3" already and plays PG. He could actually grow a lot still, he's gone from 5'6" to 6'3" in just a few years.

Also 6'4" Chris Livingston from Akron Ohio looks to have serious staying power as well, he's very explosive already. This kid and the previously mentioned Dariq Miller-Whitehead are the types where if u concealed their age they could sneak onto a college team right now at their young age and sneak by relatively unnoticed.

Jalen Duren who's like 6'8" or 6'9 already, from Delaware, has staying power, and the top two prospects from PA that've surfaced, 6'4" Jarace Walker and 6'4" Justice Williams(who's a PG), look damn good too. This class is gonna be INSANE.

Top player with Maryland appears to have extreme upside and staying power.. There's a top-ranked player Kyree Walker in an earlier class on the west coast, This kid looks way better. He's gonna keep growing too..

What about those 5year old prospects, when are you making that thread?

These ridiculous threads should be in the general sports section. This has nothing to do with the jazz, stop sending us vids of little boys, just sick!!! Ya idiot!!

How pray tell, does the 2023 draft have nothing to do with the Jazz? Can you further indulge us on this topic? I think you don't know what you're talking about.
What you've said is candidly false. Perhaps it was a poor choice of words?

Would you like to articulate your point again?

My opinion of your opinion is; you can't be serious.

Many of the Jazz greatest recent moves have taken place thru the draft... it's clear as day.. Idk why y'all are downplaying this...

U don't like it? stay out of the thread..

Top player with Maryland appears to have extreme upside and staying power.. There's a top-ranked player Kyree Walker in an earlier class on the west coast, This kid looks way better. He's gonna keep growing too..

Well, it looks like Frank Thomas has an illegitimate son....

Many of the Jazz greatest recent moves have taken place thru the draft... it's clear as day.. Idk why y'all are downplaying this...

U don't like it? stay out of the thread..

Do You have no lifE at all? For reals?
Scouting 8th Graders? As a father I find you Weird!

Do You have no lifE at all? For reals?
Scouting 8th Graders? As a father I find you Weird!

I have friends all over the country who coach AAU and in college and have kids involved with this stuff around this age which makes me privy to some excellent local tips before they go national.

It is a little odd to be posting 8th graders basketball highlights in an NBA thread. Plenty of time to let them be kids, and worry about this much later.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app
I've been doing this for years, and with plenty of accuracy.. All the players I ever mentioned to start these theads went in the 1st round no matter how many years in advance it was.

Emoni Bates, the reason why this thread exists, is no different for sure. Like I said already, USA Today is following this kid around doing a documentary series already, he's not your average phenom.

Video just dropped today, just so happens to match the title of this thread.

someone on another forum i post on has a son in this grade whos gonna end up one of the top players in Indiana and at a high-major..

Was asking him about the top-ranked player in Indiana thats surfaced, this kid.. got nothing but rave reviews in response.. said he's a certified dog.

Last edited: