What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

Note how PGAB changed his name to that of an infamous rapists/serial killer of little boys.

I'd say Jarace Walker is the #2 player in this class behind Bates. Seems like one of the best wing prospects in years IMO. Surefire NBA player.

How pray tell, does the 2023 draft have nothing to do with the Jazz? Can you further indulge us on this topic? I think you don't know what you're talking about.
What you've said is candidly false. Perhaps it was a poor choice of words?

Would you like to articulate your point again?

My opinion of your opinion is; you can't be serious.

This reads like a really antiquated, 1999 version of artificial intelligence wrote this post.

AKA the "born in 2005 class"
No thats 2024 Nba draft. This year is 2003 and 2004. Bates born 1/28/04

The inks dried on another season, this class, the HS class of 2022 is finished with jr high, theyll be freshman next yr.

The year after this has LeBron James Jr. He Isn't considered the absolute top prospect in that class, theres a cali kid Mikey Williams and canadian phenom Elijah Fisher considered to be at the top.

Heres the thing though. Fisher turns 15 in November..........Him being in Canada just further reinforces this nonsense. Stories like this illustrate why i like to check ahead. Things arent always what the seem.

it's insane how good this kid is at this age.. hands down one of the best PG prospects outside the nba regardless of age.

Of all of these threads. Emoni Bates is the best prospect. This kid is the future, whether you like it or not. Only injury can de-rail him.

The most impressive young international player I've seen this summer that I wasn't already aware of is the same age as LeBron's son. 6'10 French bigman, Victor Wembanyana who wears a size 20 shoe and has a 7'7" wingspan, kid has a frame like Bruno Caboclo but at 14 years old... It's likely he grows to at least 7'2"..

I would say this kid is a surefire 1st rd pick with potential to go REALLY HIGH...

Nanterre signed him at 10 years old, when he was already about 6'3"....

The most impressive young international player I've seen this summer that I wasn't already aware of is the same age as LeBron's son. 6'10 French bigman, Victor Wembanyana who wears a size 20 shoe and has a 7'7" wingspan, kid has a frame like Bruno Caboclo but at 14 years old... It's likely he grows to at least 7'2"..

I would say this kid is a surefire 1st rd pick with potential to go REALLY HIGH...

Nanterre signed him at 10 years old, when he was already about 6'3"....

Isn't it the time of year where you threaten to leave and never come back... for 9 months?