What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

See the word Agony comes from the greek word Agonia... That word refers to the suffering that comes from competition, more so than the common usage of the word agony today, which describes something much broader..

Birthplace of the olympics --- greek cultures steeped in stories of men agonizing to demonstrate their superiority over other men.... wrestling all day long to the death and ****, y'all are some wanna-be's of that style.. Thats the behavior you find meritorious..

If you really look around closely you'll see an absolute ton of people going thru and riddled with agonia... tell me im ****in wrong.......... mostly dudes, obviously, lotta chicks tho too tbh..

Thats the state these idiots who fight with me are in... That agony they hold near and dear to their hearts is something they weigh themselves on.. they would think less of themselves if they just dropped the agony...... thats clearly the type of people here still going after me... agonizers.. obviously very smart, busy guys, who've really got it all figured out

I'm here to talk about something i love... that i follow and enjoy trying to drum up conversation over, becasuse its fascinating and its filled with many great lessons, and there's all these crazy new stories every year, there's tremendous overturn, it's really a ****ing monumental task to try and keep track of these things..... they are the ones in agony sitting here trying to figure out clever ways to have the last word.. this is me naturally.. who's really hassling who here?

For me this is just current events, that ive earned the privilege of having enough time to keep up on.. it's damn sure 1000x better than paying attention to what most for most people is 'current events', which is controlled by the media shock value **** EXTREMISM -- what i pay attention to is covered by the media, but they have a very feeble grasp on it, because of all the moving parts --- so i find it much more interesting to follow..... for lack of a better term it's a really grandiose rat-race.. y'all will never be able to take that joy of it out for me. I'm like a little kid watching Wacky Races sunday morning cartoons..

I pay attention to the top 150 or so kids.. in the whole country... ya see? so their all really good, every year.. It's not some **** thats laced in extremism like most everything else you'll hear (especially in an election year like this..), it's more nuanced, and i get that people dont like that sort of thing, they want something extreme to glorify or waive a fist at... this is not that, so it's boring to them...

for you, this is just another chance to exact revenge on the agony ive riddled you with hahahhahaa. youre pathetic.

Last edited:
Penny/Memphis land Arterio Morris! Huge pull. Safe to say the rest of the class is gonna be loaded too with him in place.

Word is Enoch Boyake who's a monstrously built 6'10 canadian C will be headed to MSU with Bates. He's announcing this week.

Holy ****, how did I miss these recent gems? Awesome work @Lord Bullingdon Classic PGAB **** right there. You crushed it in a way only you can do.
It's simple. Your a stupid parent, who feels magnetically compelled to fill in answers and blanks for others, and give guidance. here you are trying to guide others to laugh at what you think is funny. that activity is your source of pride, you feel like you get some social status out of qualifying yourself that way, over and over and over, and over and over because you lack imagination.... Your a slave to culture.

This is you serving that simple habit on the internet, because the best part is your probably only decent at that filling-in-the-answers activity, incompetent and lazy, even with tons of time to practice, yet you. like many other mediocre adults, prefer to mask that your really not any good at it, with belligerent confidence.

Last edited:
It's simple. Your a stupid parent, who feels compelled to fill in answers and blanks for others, and give guidance. here you are trying to guide others to laugh at what you think is funny. that activity is your source of pride, you feel like you get some social status out of qualifying yourself that way, its pitiful and forced.... This is you serving that simple habit on the internet, because your best part is Your probably only decent at that activity, incompetent and lazy, even with tons of time to practice, yet you. like many other mediocre adults, prefer to mask that your really not any good at it, with belligerent confidence.

tldnr

247 new 2022 rankings!!! One of my favorite guards Bryce Griggs gets bumped into 5star territory.. It just never made any sense to have a kid like that in the 40's...

Last edited:
Even though he got bumped up 12 spots Mark Mitchell at #16 is still ridiculously low. This is a good update though. Lots of new talent on the board debuting high, primed to rise further.

7'1" Sage Tolentino from Hawaii... Looks good, worth mentioning here... Moves very well for a player that height/age, flashes nice skill.

Jordan Frazier 6'4" SG out of Alabama. Currently ranked 3-stars and is gonna blow up in a major way. Long athletic and a very good 3pt shooter.

Last edited:

Right now he's ranked 4-stars by all the services. I have a strong suspicion he's closer to a top-10 player in this class than he is a top-35 guy..

have a pair of Twins to keep an eye on! Amen(more of a PG) and Ausur(More of a slasher) Thompson. Their 6'5" and from Florida.

It's said that Chris Livingston(Who's got the best spin move in the nation) has grown to at least 6'6"... which is a pretty big deal tbh.. My first mention of him in this thread was at 6'4".

It's hard for me to imagine any scenario where he didnt maintain a top-20 pick status going into the draft, he's probably lotto bound..

While this is getting bumped I wanna mention 2022 6'4" PG Nick Smith Jr. from Arkansas while he's still ranked 4-stars. He's ranked top-50 most everywhere but I suspect he's headed towards the top25 and 5 star status.

Also I'm gonna mention Aiden Shaw who's ranked #69 by Rivals rn. Skinny 6'7" SF whos extremely explosive(look at this dunk[the 2nd one]!!). I like his chances moving forward.

Last edited: