What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

Kendall Campbell is a 6'6" forward from Georgia who's rated 3-stars thats way, way way underrated/under-recruited. He looks legit. New age skillset for sure.

4-star gem. 6'3" PG Cason Wallace from Texas. Elite defender, Unselfish player, solid all around game. Outside of the top-50 right now, not for much longer though.

Many of the Jazz greatest recent moves have taken place thru the draft... it's clear as day.. Idk why y'all are downplaying this...

U don't like it? stay out of the thread..
You literally have spitted hundred names here and then when they make it to nba you try to boost yourself up telling us you told us first. Gtfoh. You are a clown, I bet single too. I'm a woman who loves sports and I find your hobby of watching highschool and middle school bball players disturbing. I love sports and find it weird so I'm guessing the average woman doesn't even give you the time of day

Watching middle school kids is creepy. My husband always mentions how Richard McBride was once in middle school rated above Lebron James. Did you do a write up on him? Do you even know who that is? I didn't until he told me and showed me video and he was right. Some kids max out their abilities at early age, some are done growing by 15 and people hoping they grow more. Who was that kid down in Florida who is about five foot five. Jalen newsone or something

Watching middle school kids is creepy. My husband always mentions how Richard McBride was once in middle school rated above Lebron James. Did you do a write up on him? Do you even know who that is? I didn't until he told me and showed me video and he was right. Some kids max out their abilities at early age, some are done growing by 15 and people hoping they grow more. Who was that kid down in Florida who is about five foot five. Jalen newsone or something
oh you must be very old. now i understand the bitterness.
tboqd.jpg

Vincent Iwuchukwu is a 7-footer to watch in this draft!!! He's not 5 star ranked, but thats gonna change for sure... He kinda reminds me of Jaren Jackson Jr.

Looks like a 1st rd pick to me..

Love those Emoni Bates highlights in the OP. How old are he and his comp there? 11? Great (creepy) stuff as always, LB.

word is he's grown from 6'8" not long ago..... HE's clearly of the sort of Anthny Davis dimensions.. Word is he'll be reclassifying up from 2023 to 2022.. and i wouldnt see why not.. appears to have a very high ceiling, looks way better than dragan bender..

247's released it's initial class of 2023 rankings. Bronny in at 4-stars and #30. Chris Lockett Jr and JJ Taylor way underrated in the late 30's!!!!!

Simeon Wilcher at #7 is one I think is questionable. I feel like he's kinda better than some of the guards ranked ahead. Legit 6'4" too.

there's a 7footer named Aaron Bradshaw who's gonna be x-ferring in to play with Wilcher this year who looks primed to fly up these rankings too..

Last edited:
I have a hunch Kwame Evans Jr i s underrated even at #5, his jumpshot is PURE....and I know for damn sure Baye Fall is underrated at #11...

Last edited:
Having Dejuan Wagner Jr sit atop this class is a GLORIOUS storyline btw, it's all bite and no bark too, that kid is Kyrie Irving levels of legit at the same stage... This draft class is gonna be fun. He's 6'3 these days and looking like a potential franchise PG..

Last edited:
There's also something just strange in those rankings I gotta point out... They have Jahzere Jackson listed at 6'8".... I really would love to see a fact checking on that... That doesnt seem right to me.. I'm pretty sure he's more like 6'10 6'11 ish..

Dra Gibbs-Lawhorn sits at #9 in these rankings. 6' PG who can shoot the lights out. I would rank Robert dillingham #11 and Kanan Carlyle #18 ahead of him at this stage...

honestly i feel like either carlyle or dillingham would easily beat him 1v1 at this point, especially carlyle just cuz idk how gibbs-lawhorn would ever stop him getting to the rim.. but i guess their projecting ahead..