What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Yeah, he's down to 74% from the field.

#scrub
#notmylebron

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app
I'm on the Zion bandwagon so no need to convince me, but sdsu was b the first opponent they've played who packed it in, got back in transition and made things difficult in the paint- and sure enough he struggled a bit with his efficiency going 5-11 FGs. IOW, while his overall numbers are still staggering, last night's game vs an opponent that didn't just concede layups all day is relevant in terms of evaluating the guy.

How mad do y'all get when you think about the times Utah drafted high in the lottery they got Enes Kanter and Dante Exum?

That's the 3rd and 5th pick. In last year's draft that could have been Jaren Jackson, Trae Young, or Luka Doncic. The year before it could have been DeAron Fox or Jayson Tatum.
The same year could have been Julius Randle.

How mad do y'all get when you think about the times Utah drafted high in the lottery they got Enes Kanter and Dante Exum?

That's the 3rd and 5th pick. In last year's draft that could have been Jaren Jackson, Trae Young, or Luka Doncic. The year before it could have been DeAron Fox or Jayson Tatum.

I need a shot. Maybe two.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Probably not coming out, but I can dig some Horton-Tucker from ISU.

Vlade Divac was at that game watching him... If I'm them with no 1st rd picks thats exactly the type of kid I'd promise that'd he'd fall no further than their 1st pick in the 2nd rd, which should be pretty high.

Well he's off to a damn good start... 35/7ast/7stls and the game-winner last night..

Pure scorer. I kinda get the feeling his teammates don't love playing with him- kinda has that gunner mentality like Kobe, but yeah, dude has a knack for getting buckets. Rare you get a small guard drop 35 on 1-6 3pt these days, but man he scored every way and from everywhere inside the arc in that game. Fun to watch.

Pure scorer. I kinda get the feeling his teammates don't love playing with him- kinda has that gunner mentality like Kobe, but yeah, dude has a knack for getting buckets. Rare you get a small guard drop 35 on 1-6 3pt these days, but man he scored every way and from everywhere inside the arc in that game. Fun to watch.

Johnnies are a bizarre team, very frustrating tbh. I can't get over how bad the bigs are... It shouldn't be this difficult to get talent... I hope he hits on all these 2019 recruits so we don't have to have these convo's anymore. It'll be a big story in college basketball when they finally get right.

The trio of Justin Simon, Ponds and Mustapaha Heron is legit tho.. All 3 will get looks in the league, I expect Heron will be more dangerous as this seasons winding down. It's likely Simon and Heron will be the senior leaders, plus a bigtime recruitng class (Precious Achuwia is the big fish) next season, or I'm really hoping so. Landing Carl Lewis (Cali Kid) would make such a big difference for them.

Some might recall during the, lets call em the peak "Hayward Hysteria years", that I said I'd point out all the SF's I thought were better than Hayward moving forward:

Add Cameron Reddish to the list.

I'd have RJ Barrett on there, but I like the idea of him at SG better than SF.