What's new

For our favourite non jazz fan I'd like to recommend this non jazz podcast.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner

Scott Layden gets a decent run in the early episodes, Charles Oakley getting tossed from the garden gets a run. Oh its so ****ing good. @MeloTheJazzKiller no wonder you spend so much time here being a gobshite your franchise makes Rudy Giuliani's press conference in car park between a dildo shop and a crematorium look like a surgical Navy Seals operation.

20201110001502571458-original.jpg

Podcast? I lived through it all.
You know what I'll do? I'll listen to that after we win our third title in four years. I can laugh about all that stuff then.
(But to be honest, I am an old school real man. Podcats and Tik Tok and video games...I see that stuff as stuff for dweebs and geeks. Real men don't listen to podcasts. You think this guy ever listened to a pod cast?

1620658727438.png

By the way, we just beat the Holy Hell out of the Clippers in L.A. I have to say I look down on all other NBA teams and their fans. We are the King...you peasants aren't worth our time. You can eat cake for all I care. We are guzzling down champagne.

You know what I'll do? I'll listen to that after we win our third title in four years. I can laugh about all that stuff then.
(But to be honest, I am an old school real man. Podcats and Tik Tok and video games...I see that stuff as stuff for dweebs and geeks. Real men don't listen to podcasts. You think this guy ever listened to a pod cast?

View attachment 10633

By the way, we just beat the Holy Hell out of the Clippers in L.A. I have to say I look down on all other NBA teams and their fans. We are the King...you peasants aren't worth our time. You can eat cake for all I care. We are guzzling down champagne.
And you couldn't even do something simple like beat Phoenix. You've lost a lot of credibility my myopic friend.

View attachment 10633

Where were you vs the Suns?

I mean mad props on the win vs the 3rd team in the West, but let's break this down now. You lose to the second best team in the West, you beat the 3rd best team in the West, Jazz are the best team in the West... So I mean you can do the math on that, the Knicks aren't half as good as the Jazz. 2-3+1=Knicks kind of suck.

View attachment 10633

That dudes wearing make up and that gun is a prop. Bet he had a stylist and an astrologer. Meanwhile I've been building fences, doing irrigation work and clearing land for a market garden on my isolated rural property at the edge of the earth but carry on.

Have you guys ever considered that Melo might just be God moonlighting as a Knick fan and by arguing with him you're damning all yourselves to eternal hellfire?

I for one welcome our new overlord and look forward to his newsletters.