What's new

For stoked GAME THREAD!!

Exum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FQLVJWz-ys

Exum is played better than I thought. He is showing promising speed, decent shot selection, and a willingness to pass. This is going to be a brutal year for him this year, but at least I see something to be hopeful about.

good coaches make players better. just few tweaks help players a lot. we might not have elite players, but we have ton of players with rooms to grow. and i think snyder is the guy who can maximize our talent.

good coaches make players better. just few tweaks help players a lot. we might not have elite players, but we have ton of players with rooms to grow. and i think snyder is the guy who can maximize our talent.
I was one who questioned Snyder when he first emerged as a candidate. I wanted someone with more experience. As he became the frontrunner for the job, I started learning more about him and am totally on board. I think he's exactly what this team needs right now. These kids have all shown significant improvement so far. I like how the pieces fit together and I like that this team looks deep enough to put on the pressure for a full 48 minutes. I also love that he has confidence in guys like Burks, and Gobert and Exum. If those guys play to their potential, this team could be special. And on top of that, Favors, Kanter, Hayward and Burke have bought into what he's doing as well. They may not win a lot this year while they're figuring things out, but they're sure going to be a fun team to watch.

^^
I was just like you, Ellis. But I quickly hopped on board the Snyder bandwagon once I learned he was all about player development. And it's hard to argue against what he was able to accomplish in Atlanta with DMC.

With the depth the Jazz have, I don't want to see any players get more than 28-30 mins. In some of the clips, there's so much ball and player movement, I find myself getting lost trying to keep track. I often don't see what really happened until the replay. Jazz could run other teams ragged, especially at home where the altitude will also be a factor. Just keep everyone fresh and playing with pace for 48 mins.

Quin seems to have the respect of the team already. The early success has been key, as I think they see his system can really work. Also think going through last year was important; most have that experience as a basis for comparison. There was an article in the DN with players commenting that team chemistry is the best it's ever been. Who knows, maybe certain players may take less than market value in order to continue to play for Quin and keep the team together. I sure hope that becomes the case.