What's new

Four Point Guards?

Jeffrey32

Brian T. Smith: Just told by source with knowledge of situation Jazz plan to pick up Jamaal Tinsley's option

Only 1 more than normal, and I would think they plan to play Mo at SG some with Harris (assuming Harris isn't traded).

Harris is being shopped as we speak no doubt. The Bulls in particular might be suitors with Rose's injury and Teague way too young to start.

Maybe another 3 or 4 team trade is in the works, now that the dust from the draft is settling down... KoC normally hates such deals, but he's on a roll...

Brian T. Smith: Just told by source with knowledge of situation Jazz plan to pick up Jamaal Tinsley's option
Not surprising. I'm sure he told Mo that the double-headed PG monster was just temporary. Besides, Jamaal was a decent contributor at a bargain-basement price. If Harris doesn't get traded, I'd like to see the Jazz just release Watson.

Picking up Tinsley was dirt cheap.
This was a very sound decision.
He was a solid player.
Or he's a very tradeable asset.

I just heard from a friend that Kevin O Connor is going after Iggy. He will trade Jefferson.

Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another you've been messing around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeM7yYJ54CU&feature=related

Well, my friend Mary Jane talked to Deron's wife who wants to raise her family in Utah instead of Crooklyn. Harris is going back to the Nets along with next year's pick and Deron is coming back.

At least that's what Mary Jane told me.

Well, my friend Mary Jane talked to Deron's wife who wants to raise her family in Utah instead of Crooklyn. Harris is going back to the Nets along with next year's pick and Deron is coming back.

At least that's what Mary Jane told me.

My brain tells me that is great news my heart and more likely the alcohol in me says **** off Dwill and your friend MJ

My Uncle brothers sisters roommate said that we will resign Jefferson for another three years!!!

My Uncle brothers sisters roommate said that we will resign Jefferson for another three years!!!

Well my best friend's brother's sister is my dog and she said you don't know what you are talking about.