What's new

Franklin's Dinner

♪alt13

attachment.php

American Crow Tysinger.jpg

Need to win 48, remember?

In franklin (and Ty's) defense - and you all know I was probably their biggest critic last season - this is not the Hayward and Favors of last year. They have made tremendous strides as has Gobert. More importantly, Burke and Exum are just a wee bit better as our PG's than Tinsley/JLIII.

But yes, the offense is way ahead by comparison and the players all seem happy to be in a player-friendly system where they're passing and moving. Remember what Dennis Lindsey said about Gordon after the last game of the season...that he needed to get back to having fun on the court? Mission accomplished thus far!

Wow, a bit early much?

Forget about Hayward's buzzer beater. The Jazz are playing better basketball win or lose. It's fun to watch again. They don't give up and they don't hang their heads. Being only 5 games into the season is just a further indictment of Corbin, imo. Besides it wasn't too early for Franklin to take pause before he started a "Corbin Vindicated" thread earlier this week.

Forget about Hayward's buzzer beater. The Jazz are playing better basketball win or lose. It's fun to watch again. They don't give up and they don't hang their heads. Being only 5 games into the season is just a further indictment of Corbin, imo. Besides it wasn't too early for Franklin to take pause before he started a "Corbin Vindicated" thread earlier this week.

The guy just won't let the Corbin thing go ... it's become an obsession of his. He'd rather the Jazz suck to prove his point than the Jazz have a good season.

It has been great basketball for the most part... still a bit rough around the edges. This is a great team to watch and root for right now.

I like heyhey. Disappointed to see this thread.

Why? It's funny.

Franklin doesn't care and is way to smart to be offended by this. Take your own advice to Eenie Menie lighten up.

For the record I think Corbin would make a great college coach. A 35 second shot clock would do wonders for his system.

For the record I think Corbin would make a great college coach. A 35 second shot clock would do wonders for his system.
Wrong. He would be way better as a High school coach. No shot clock in HS b-ball, perfect for teams with no offensive system. Just dribble the ball all game long.