fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
There is a weird promo going on that you can get 2 free tickets to any of the remaining jazz games. Its very easy.
Google "how to redeem utah jazz dealership voucher"
Then click on the first link that comes up (www.nba.com/jazz/lhmdealerships/)
Then under march and april voucher click "click to redeem code"
Then click the box to the left of the game you want to go to.
Then go to the bottom of the page and click on "get best available seats"

You have to have a flash seats account (I think) and give a credit card but it doesn't get charged. I have a friend that has done this multiple times already and it has worked just fine.

I got tickets to the game on friday against washington!

I just got 2 tickets in Section 10 Row 14 seats 9-10 for the San Antonio game on April 12th.

It works guys I would do this as soon as you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I just got 2 tickets in Section 10 Row 14 seats 9-10 for the San Antonio game on April 12th.

It works guys I would do this as soon as you get a chance.

Ya, really good seats! Mine are lower bowl too, though not as good as yours. I wanted to do that game too but it starts at 8:30 and is on a Wednesday. I would have to be up at 5 for work the next day.

I thought you lived in AZ doe?

Ya, really good seats! Mine are lower bowl too, though not as good as yours. I wanted to do that game too but it starts at 8:30 and is on a Wednesday. I would have to be up at 5 for work the next day.

I thought you lived in AZ doe?

I do. It would be dumb not to get free tickets to a game that I could give to someone else or try to sell though.

Thank you, this is amazing.

I do. It would be dumb not to get free tickets to a game that I could give to someone else or try to sell though.

Thank you, this is amazing.

Would be interesting to know if you can sell them. I wouldn't think so but maybe you can.

Yeah I tried three times. Got confirmations on all three sets so we will see. If not, two tix is great.

Section 10, Row 16, seats 5 and 6 for the SA game. I love you [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION]

Once I got mine I figured I had to share. Big games coming up! Gotta fill the seats.

Would be interesting to know if you can sell them. I wouldn't think so but maybe you can.

You can transfer them on FlashSeats so all someone would have to do is send you money on PayPal or something I would think. The seats I got are selling for $91 a piece.

You can transfer them on FlashSeats so all someone would have to do is send you money on PayPal or something I would think. The seats I got are selling for $91 a piece.

True

Wow, thanks Fish. That worked for me as well. I got tickets to the Washington game as well section 21 row 14.

Yeah.. it let me get tickets to the Minnesota game on April 7th. Section 8 Row 18 seats 3-4.

The tickets are in my FlashSeats account too. Is this supposed to be happening?

Amazing! Glad I stopped by tonight. I've used flash seats before but it has been a while. Can someone remind me how this works when I actually get to the game? Thanks so much fish!