What's new

Fudge you Marc Stein!

Beantown

Yea we get it.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h

Show me any steal you want this season ... and I'll top it with Phoenix swiping Hornacek #gonnabeagoodone #alreadyis

Wait until we land top #3 pick and land one of Wiggins/Jabari/Embiid

PHX can have Hornacek.

wiggins jabari embid

still wont mean **** with a corbin like coach

Even knowing what i know now, (Horny is a good coach and we have a top 4 pick - which i'm not certain will turn out.) I still take this route. Prospective coaches will see that we have a top pick AND reasonable talent on the roster and be willing to come to a good organization like the Jazz.

Feel kind of bad for Phoenix. Yeah, they had a great season, but what is their future if they can't add any more young talent?

What FA can they get that will bump them into the playoffs, much less a contender?

Will Alex Len ever be good?

Just don't see a high ceiling for the Phoenix team. Wouldn't be surprised if we are better than them next year.

Feel kind of bad for Phoenix. Yeah, they had a great season, but what is their future if they can't add any more young talent?

What FA can they get that will bump them into the playoffs, much less a contender?

Just don't see a high ceiling for the Phoenix team. Wouldn't be surprised if we are better than them next year.

Bledsoe being healthy.

Bledsoe is good, but his potential is limited playing next to Dragic. It worked out better than everyone thought and should continue to work, but both players are limited by each other, especially when it comes to the playoffs.

Bledsoe is good, but his potential is limited playing next to Dragic. It worked out better than everyone thought and should continue to work, but both players are limited by each other, especially when it comes to the playoffs.

I don't think so. Dragic is good of the ball and Bledsoe should improve his 3PT shooting with Hornacek as the coach. They really need to upgrade other positions though to go past the first round. If they can get a good Center I can see Suns upsetting their way to Conference Finals.

I wonder if Gerald Green will stay this good? get better? slide?

They really need Len to turn into something.

They have a lot of picks. They should be able to package them with a player and do something worthwhile.

I like their prospects with a dominant Center.

Yeah in the nba because the way its structured overacheving can unfortunately bite you in the arse Phoenix had a great year but might hurt them in the long run sadly..

But they do have alot of picks cap space and flexiblity so i do think unlike some teams who get stuck in that 7 to 9 seed treadmill area the suns have assets to get better and young players who can still improve so i dont think theyre necassarily stuck there like alot of teams in this league are..

reason why i don't like phoenix - small backcourt.

one of the reason why i don't love picking marcus smart.
small backcourt means defensive mismatch.

blah

Keeping Ty was probably part of our tank strategy. Now we'll have a roster full of lottery talent to go attract a good coach. Hornacek got a lot out of that team, but fighting for the eighth seed isn't where we wanted to be this year.

That said, the reason the Jazz lost so much this year is due to having zero depth.

Also, PHX doesn't have an image problem with FA's. They could lure a big time FA a lot easier than 90% of the NBA.

What is there?

LAL
LAC
NYK
BROOK
CHI

Then PHX, DAL, MIA on the next level? Heck, Brooklyn and Chicago might be one level down as well