What's new

Game #16: Jazz @ Hornets 6PM Utah Time 11/28/12

Did I mention that Millsap had the same amount of rebounds in about twice as many minutes? Jefferson had less than both in the most amount of minutes.

Marvin absolutely bashed his head off the floor - I hope he's going to be OK. Aside from the seriousness of his head injury, it was a nice road win. Hoping it wasn't a concussion, but from the looks if it, it's a concussion.

Marvin absolutely bashed his head off the floor - I hope he's going to be OK. Aside from the seriousness of his head injury, it was a nice road win. Hoping it wasn't a concussion, but from the looks if it, it's a concussion.

Yea that was a nasty bump. But, the silver lining is this almost certainly means floor time for Burks.

Favors looks ready to play starter minutes. Kanter isn't ready for the big time so if we are worried about a playoff run we need a 3rd big back in the trade.

We're just pretty weak in the backcourt. Sure we could defend it with some valid points, but pretty weak at the 1 and 2 .. and not wildly better at the 3.

The Jazz suck against stretch 4's- Hornets, Spurs, etc
The problem is this: The other team sees that we have an elite defender at the rim and puts in the stretch 4. Favors gets removed from guarding down low and Jefferson takes the role. The other team wins.

So Marvin ended up gaurding Ryan Anderson and Anderson never got going. This is why I love Marvin....not only that, but Ty made an adjustment. Improvement. Awesome!

Man that was an ugly game. The kind that if I saw many of them would make me question whether I like watching basketball. Still, a road win is a road win. Wish Favors could get more minutes, but I guess I'm used to that now.

I bet Millsap complained to Corbin like Raja did last year. Now we'll see Millsap's mins skyrocket and Favors plant himself on the bench.

Corbin is such a pushover.

hey guys what do the '72 Dolphins, curt hennig and HeavenHarris game threads have in common?
They're all PERFECTION! JAZZ WIN JAZZ WIN WOOOOOOOOO BIG AL! SAPMAN! and Gordon Clutchward coming through in the 4th!
Double H Game threads remain...UNDEFEATED. 2-0!
Road Win confirmed. Mission Accomplished. Ready to depart. ALL ABOARD THE KARMA TRAIN. CHOOO CHOOOOOO.

WE
ARE
UTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

man i wish i could swear up in these game threads. i feel like my emotions are being caged. you mods should let us loose in game threads i mean come on i wanna celebrate

man i wish i could swear up in these game threads. i feel like my emotions are being caged. you mods should let us loose in game threads i mean come on i wanna celebrate

Go ahead, ****ing swear. It's ok, as long as you aren't being such a ****ing ***** and typing the words completely out ****ing go for it and ****ing stop ****ing whining about the ****ing fact that you can't ****ing swear.