What's new

Game #26. Jazz in Miami, the land of 36 skyscrapers in a few minutes Mtn time.

Considering that player development is a calling card of Quin Snyder's and this is about when we should have started expecting improvement. . . I'm not terribly surprised.

Well, given how bad he looked at the start of the season I am. In any event this team is starting to look very good overall.

Last year, it seemed like all the young players except for Burke was regressing, and this year we've seen improvements from Favors, Gobert, Kanter, Hayward and Burks. The only one who has taken a step back this season is Burke. Looking forward to seeing how everything rolls when Hood and Exum are ready to take a bigger role out there.

Dat Rudy shimmy

LikablePreciousGiraffe.gif

Last year, it seemed like all the young players except for Burke was regressing, and this year we've seen improvements from Favors, Gobert, Kanter, Hayward and Burks. The only one who has taken a step back this season is Burke. Looking forward to seeing how everything rolls when Hood and Exum are ready to take a bigger role out there.

Don;t think Burke has taken a step back at all. He is a slightly better player than last year. Think he is a little better shooter and better at search dribbling.

Hayward is a monster in the paint with his intermediate game this year.

Ingles better at making difficult shots ECYTA? My ***.