What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

Poised means he runs the offense. Doesnt turn the ball over, plays defense, and makes shots. Neto is better then Exum. Exum's more talented.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he runs the offense. I don't see him getting great shots or having great passes. He's just calm with no threat for the opponent to worry about.

Let Exum attack.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

At this point I think Dante needs to earn his playing time. I think we can work on his development in practice and the off-season, but right now he needs work for it if he wants playing time.
Again. Then we shouldn't have signed him. What we sign him for? Around 10 million per year? Is that the going rate for 3rd string pg that get dnp's?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, he runs the offense. I don't see him getting great shots or having great passes. He's just calm with no threat for the opponent to worry about.

Let Exum attack.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Exum attacks and misses layups. That's not a great option.

Refs are trash. Effort is trash. Time to change the channel.

Exum attacks and misses layups. That's not a great option.

There is no great option. Might as well use the guy that you signed to a decent sized deal that has elite length and speed and has the higher ceiling if all the options suck.
What good did it do this team when mack was getting minutes?

They seem faster than us at every position. Mostly longer and more athletic too.
Would be nice if we had fast guy with length and athleticism we could put in. Oh wait......

There is no great option. Might as well use the guy that you signed to a decent sized deal that has elite length and speed and has the higher ceiling if all the options suck.
What good did it do this team when mack was getting minutes?
I don't know if he's ever going to "get it" Exum is in his 5th year. If he doesnt have it yet its probably not there.

Rudy is being targeted by the refs. Adams locks up Rudy, takes him down, and then Rudy gets called for the foul. Holy ****.

Quin gonna let the starters play tired during a sure loss. Fatigued players in a frustrated mode, recipe for disaster. I’m sure some will say leave em in and let them take the embarrassment, well it doesn’t seem to help. We’ve tried that route many times this year already. They’re just becoming comfortable with it.