What's new

Game #29--The Decidedly Average Jazz host the Miami Heat. 7pm Mtn.

I don't get it either. We obviously play better with Crowder I the starting lineup so why not just make it permanent?
Only things I can think of is it's a pride thing (quin doesn't want to admit he was wrong), or not wanting to upset favors who is trying to reach incentives in his contact that equal millions of dollars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Only things I can think of is it's a pride thing (quin doesn't want to admit he was wrong), or not wanting to upset favors who is trying to reach incentives in his contact that equal millions of dollars.

I'm guessing it's the latter. I don't see Quin being the kind of coach to put his own pride ahead of the good of the team.

I'm guessing it's the latter. I don't see Quin being the kind of coach to put his own pride ahead of the good of the team.

Or maybe they see something in practice that we don’t. Or perhaps Quin wants to be a defensive identity more than an offensive one? Could be many reasons why. I agree though that the offense is better with crowder.

Zero free throws for Miami in the quarter? The gobert effect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Exum isn't smart. Being quick is great problem is he plays too fast. He turns it over too much and chokes on layups.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk